Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

10 hours ago, steviemay17 said:

aaaand that's Middleton injured too, wonderful

I saw him go off last night but had to go out so didnt see the end result - do we know yet what the injury was? There was speculation that it was a hamstring, but it didnt seem to "ping".

1 minute ago, steviemay17 said:

out of interest what was said? I don't think I've ever interacted with the page but it appears I've been blocked for some reason

He’s got history of demanding both Tommy Wright and Callum Davidson be sacked after various defeats - one of those guys. 

D0BBA0AB-28AC-4563-BC98-8D18FDD19B53.jpeg

DF15886D-39DB-4BCF-ACF8-5D3E7CCDDA34.jpeg

It's club snobbery, while also aggravating the family of our most successful ever captain who chose a poorer move than he could've got as it netted the club a 6 figure fee, instead of leaving for free 12 months later.

I don't either Kerr or McCann deserve criticised for wanting to move on, but one treated the club better than the other.

It's club snobbery, while also aggravating the family of our most successful ever captain who chose a poorer move than he could've got as it netted the club a 6 figure fee, instead of leaving for free 12 months later.
I don't either Kerr or McCann deserve criticised for wanting to move on, but one treated the club better than the other.

Kerr was quite open in preseason about looking at his options. Don’t grudge him or McCann holding out to see what happened with Europe one bit.