Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Likely another one in the post for the flares last week too.

At least they sing though...

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Likely another one in the post for the flares last week too.

At least they sing though...

I saw objects going onto the pitch (including someone jumping the ‘barrier’ when Spoony was sent off) from the middle of the East Stand in fairness. 

2 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

At least if we ever make European football again Spoony will have fucked off to the other side of the planet.

I'd doubt it. Probably more a case of players who will get little game time anytime soon being allowed to go and get some.
If we were to bring a free agent in now, probably would take weeks to get up to speed.

I’d be very surprised if we didn’t. By all accounts, Killie have been wanting to sign Hendry for a while and we haven’t been prepared to let him go until now. Callum has also said that he hopes to make use of free agents. Oh, and we now only have two out-and-out ‘strikers’ in the squad. It really wouldn’t be feasible to run with that.

3 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

No chance we’ll bring in anyone else in. Vertainen can’t even get a game as it is. At least the football department will save some money with Hendry off the wage bill. 

Don't bet on it 

Strong rumours in summer that Hendry had to go it so we could bring a more experienced 'front man'in.I suspect this is still the case!Time will tell. 

1 minute ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Callum Hendry has joined killie on loan until the end of the season. Leaves us a bit light up top 

It could mean that Eetu is ready to start playing. In CD eyes that will leave us 4 up top Kane, MOH, May and Vertainen Possibly a 5th in Middleton