Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

1630488545Eetu.jpg

Not sure Dundee fans have ever "enjoyed" the signing of a 6ft2 Finnish dreamboat tbh.

Height, nationality and looks are definitely always the most important things to look for in a footballer. 

44 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Height, nationality and looks are definitely always the most important things to look for in a footballer. 

If you'd followed the same approach you wouldn't have signed a beast, tbf.

Just now, Dee Man said:

Oh dear.

Weren't you creeping about said girl's Instagram page?

Nope, everything I said about the "situatuon" came from newspapers articles. Your strange wee mate just went down the nursery school route of "no im not, you are" to defend a 30yo man grooming children online.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nope, everything I said about the "situatuon" came from newspapers articles. Your strange wee mate just went down the nursery school route of "no im not, you are" to defend a 30yo man grooming children online.

You said the information was on her Instagram bio so presumably you saw it?

I can't be bothered with this shite as it's been done a million times across multiple threads, but for the record, I and many other Dees are of the opinion he made a c**t of it and didn't realise her age. We hunted the convicted sex offender on trial a week or two before it. I think I'll take the findings of the police who had all the information at hand over internet detectives determined to point score over it. 

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

You said the information was on her Instagram bio so presumably you saw it?

It was mentioned in an article that she had mention of her being a youth player at Hearts in her bio. I've never once hunted down her Instagram nor looked at any photos, unlike that beastly Celtic fan who started saving the photos to his phone to post on here.

And yes, I'm well aware Dundee fans have buried their head in the sand over it and decided to take the cowards way out, all because they think he'll score goals for them.

If your opinion on his situation would've been different if he'd never played for you before and had signed for United, then you know you're wrong, but I expect the defence of him will continue unabated. 

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It was mentioned in an article that she had mention of her being a youth player at Hearts in her bio. I've never once hunted down her Instagram nor looked at any photos, unlike that beastly Celtic fan who started saving the photos to his phone to post on here.

And yes, I'm well aware Dundee fans have buried their head in the sand over it and decided to take the cowards way out, all because they think he'll score goals for them.

If your opinion on his situation would've been different if he'd never played for you before and had signed for United, then you know you're wrong, but I expect the defence of him will continue unabated. 

Do you reckon Police Scotland buried their head in the sand and took the cowards way out?

Edit: Irrespective of the response, I'm done. Apologies to St Johnstone fans for spamming their thread with this shite. 

Edited by Dee Man

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Do you reckon Police Scotland buried their head in the sand and took the cowards way out?

Did Police Scotland find him innocent of messaging underage girls to call them hot?

40 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Edit: Irrespective of the response, I'm done. Apologies to St Johnstone fans for spamming their thread with this shite. 

Stop pretending that the circles of "law-breaking paedophile" and "sick creep beast" overlap exactly. 

You know full well they don't

Moved on from it all now, but a look at the Preston forum suggests they are absolutely delighted at signing McCann, with most in disbelief at how good a price they got for him..

we fucking know!!

Especially when someone shared the ‘£40m’ Saints tweet with his highlight montage v Galatasary away.  If I could I’d share it here..

All the Ali McCann money to be put into the player budget according to Steve Brown.

January will be fun...

Edited by RandomGuy.

Moved on from it all now, but a look at the Preston forum suggests they are absolutely delighted at signing McCann, with most in disbelief at how good a price they got for him..
we fucking know!!
Especially when someone shared the ‘£40m’ Saints tweet with his highlight montage v Galatasary away.  If I could I’d share it here..

They're bankrolled by an octogenarian billionaire, made 21m of losses in last two financial years. Appear to have offered Ali a life changing financial package before any fee was agreed which materially impacted the decision to sell. Stinks but I'm sure it happens all the time.

They're bankrolled by an octogenarian billionaire, made 21m of losses in last two financial years. Appear to have offered Ali a life changing financial package before any fee was agreed which materially impacted the decision to sell. Stinks but I'm sure it happens all the time.

Agent is approached
Agent advises what would be needed
Agent negotiates their fee
Agent tells player
Player tells club
Bidding club tell current club
Current club reluctantly accept

It’s the way of transfers now.

Anyway, if we are seriously investing the £1.2m or whatever we’re allegedly getting upfront from Preston start putting the feelers out now.

I’m still not accepting Browns statement though, he’s waited almost 2 days to open his mouth about this.