Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Anticipated?.....likely? Non of that is fucking guaranteed. 1.75 should of been the starting point 

Really need to see your working on that one

All this comes to fruition it breaks our record transfer fee....I'm betting by about 10k probably 

Sold out yet again 

MacPherson's quote, '"There are many quality players at the Football Club and I know I will need to produce my very best to get into the team.'

He obviously signed on before half them left.

Fair play to St Johnstone from going to the team that every diddy fan aspired to be (by winning a cup double, a potential £3 million war chest from reaching a European group stage) and end up selling their captain and one of the best young centre midfielders in the country for about £250k more than Livi got for Lyndon Dykes.

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

Fair play to St Johnstone from going to the team that every diddy fan aspired to be (by winning a cup double, a potential £3 million war chest from reaching a European group stage) and end up selling their captain and one of the best young centre midfielders in the country for about £250k more than Livi got for Lyndon Dykes.

Was coming to mention the same, Jason Kerr + Ali McCann + 250k gets you one Lyndon Dykes. All good players but my word do I feel a little better about the money we got

I am thrilled to announce that though my wife has left me and taken the kids, I am now looking after the neighbours dog for a year. while I adjust to being a sad loner.

I am delighted to announce that after being sacked from my job my line manager has been kind enough to loan me a free company pen (which I can use for a full 12 month season before returning!) as I left the building for the last time. It’s never been used before but sure it’ll be okay!

I am excited to announce that when I walked in on my (now former) line manager railing my separated wife, I agreed a deal to look after our balding adult son for six months while they go cruising the Caribbean. Once the tears had stopped, I realised what great deals had been done - after all, a wee man like me can’t expect much more from life can he?

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

IMG_6512.jpg

IMG_6514.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

And that's just Clark, Rooney and Gordon's comments! 😉

Ach, Saints have fucked up big time, but as gutted as we are and annoyed, thinks move on. We expected to loose McCann at least anyway. Neither went to a rival, which would have been worse.

Plus we gave other teams fans a wee laugh to boot. Loads of cash in the bank and still a decent squad that should be too good for relegation.... 😬

On another note, whilst I'm in full seethe mode... Regardless of how dreadful our attack is. Guy Melamed is not welcome at this Football Club. The coward went AWOL against any decent team. He pursued a move to a mythical 'bigger club' because he had an inflated opinion of his own ability and wasn't intelligent enough to avoid being brainwashed by his imbecile of an agent. If he dares to come back with his tail between his legs at this point, after our massive European games have already come and gone, I would quite happily tell him to get to f**k. Isma Goncalves is the one I want. I'll accept nothing less.