Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

7 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Yeah he's taking the piss Ludo, the guy he's on about still hasn't actually signed yet, thanks to them not getting international clearance for about a month

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Right, Randomguy pull up your stats on the championship players. I feel we need to prepare for relegation.

Whats the point? A perfect McCann replacement is joining Hibs for £100k tonight while we loan some shite St Mirren reject.

Club have fucked it.

Just now, tree house tam said:

He has, we just don't have a Visa. Everything else I said is true.

Appreciate that the visa is outwith clubs control, but other clubs seem to get it done quicker and/or at least announce the player. Total silence from saints despite the players former club announcing it and everyone knowing about it! Club comms are a joke.

Add to that announcing a loan signing moments after news breaks of the club sh!tting the bed over McCann. 

There’s no positive spin for this, most fans accepted Kerr or McCann would go, but to lose both is a shambles.

Fully expect in January for Clark to sign a PCA at another Scottish club or English club and Brown to accept £15k to immediately stick in the bank.

It’s all fun and games being financially well off but to do f**k all with it is ridiculous.

I don’t know if it’s in any way related to today’s goings on but there are some fairly constant rumours in the last few weeks that Brown wants out.

I don’t think he ever wanted the job or position and just had it thrust on him.

Suspect if Geoff was to go he’d immediately start whoring it out to potential buyers.

2 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Appreciate that the visa is outwith clubs control, but other clubs seem to get it done quicker and/or at least announce the player. Total silence from saints despite the players former club announcing it and everyone knowing about it! Club comms are a joke.

Add to that announcing a loan signing moments after news breaks of the club sh!tting the bed over McCann. 

Hard to understand why we struggled with Visa paperwork when we've got a glorified salesman and Roddy Grant involved in it.

3 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I don’t know if it’s in any way related to today’s goings on but there are some fairly constant rumours in the last few weeks that Brown wants out.

He made that clear when he hired Kirsten Robertson a couple of years back.

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

If the deals being reported are true, it did strike me that that was a possibility. 

Get as much cash in the bank as you can so you can say look how healthy a position I’ve left the club in.

McCann especially sounds like pure desperation at that amount.

Its going to be a big ask to lift things at the club now with a tough run of upcoming fixtures and yet to win a match.

I know everyone is gonna mock us for the meltdown this thread has become tonight but at the moment I feel we’re well within our rights. If the fee for McCann starts with a 1 there should be protests at McDiarmid and a statement released by Sir Chairman explaining his brain fart