Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

It really is the nightmare situation, any potential signing we want to make that involves a fee is will be tougher because everyone knows we'll have money and will hold us over a barrel, might just be about getting through to January without being actually bottom and rebuilding from there

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Celtic and Rangers have both made late bids for Ali McCann. f**k off. We’re in danger of getting decimated here.

maxresdefault.jpg

5 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Celtic and Rangers have both made late bids for Ali McCann. f**k off. We’re in danger of getting decimated here.

I tend to think that a lot of this type of stuff is just to unsettle players. Shithousing off the pitch. 

They've nothing to lose by sticking in a lowball offer or even just hinting to the press that they might, trying to turn player's heads. 

I'll tell myself that anyway. 

McCann’s away with Northern Ireland right now and nobody has even come close to meeting saints valuation of the lad. He knows this, saints know it, he isn’t going anywhere this window! 

I've jinxed it haven’t I? 

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Wigan fans got their finger on the pulse about the true value of our players! On their forum, they seem delighted at the prospect of signing Kerr, and a fair few feel that he's a bargain.

IMG_1246.thumb.PNG.dddf803ef0e0c01858c309c8541fe41c.PNG

Got McCart confused with McCann!

4 minutes ago, Sconesaint said:

Just strolled past McDiarmid there. Boyd on the pitch side doing circles on his mobile while Callum outside talking to a driver of a black Range Rover. Hopefully see some news later 

It was just Scott Boyd and Callum's tea being delivered by Lets Eat.