Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

44 minutes ago, Johnstoun said:

I’d have thought those calculations would include another forward and maybe a defender coming in, as well as trying to secure existing players?

Apparently there are a few players being looked at, depending on how tonight goes, but they're definitely talking about 5 or 6 current players being tied up.

IMG_1245.thumb.PNG.ae1ca0ff2a9dde1ab222714b89cc3ac6.PNG

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

I think the 6 mentioned by Paulo make most sense. Only wildcard I'd maybe throw in is Middleton on a permanent deal as being 1 of the 6?

Wonder how much we'd pay for him, would be easily into decent 6 figure numbers surely, due to contract length at Rangers.

Would probably be worth it, but would he accept a massive wage cut?

9 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I know of one person who’s been identified as close contact and can’t go now.

I’d have been fucking spewing.

I'd just go tbh.

14 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I know of one person who’s been identified as close contact and can’t go now.

I’d have been fucking spewing.

There will be plenty there that don't have a clue they actually have it. Russian roulette but I'm willing to take the risk and tongue the c**t next to me when Saints score their 3rd.

There will be plenty there that don't have a clue they actually have it. Russian roulette but I'm willing to take the risk and tongue the c**t next to me when Saints score their 3rd.

I really hope your not in section G of the east stand now.

There are no words to describe my disappointment.

Spoony lost us the game. He was supposed to come on and provide the inspiration we needed to get the equaliser, his recklessness cost us dearly. A moment of complete madness.

With 10 men, although you still had hope, the game was basically over. Even if we had equalised I doubt we would have survived extra time.

St Johnstone were frustrating to watch tonight. Really sloppy in position. LASK aren’t even that good compared to other European sides we have faced. They were that little bit sharper and could string a pass together better than us but we held firm and matched them well until their goal. We didn’t create nearly enough of our own chances.

A real sickening way to exit the competition tbh.

Genuinely disappointed  you didn’t get through tonight.  Like I’ve said before, you are a nice, sensible club.  Watching you play in Europe this season has been quite relaxing as football goes.   A bit like listening to a Salvation Army brass band at Christmas time.  

12 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

There are no words to describe my disappointment.

Spoony lost us the game. He was supposed to come on and provide the inspiration we needed to get the equaliser, his recklessness cost us dearly. A moment of complete madness.

With 10 men, although you still had hope, the game was basically over. Even if we had equalised I doubt we would have survived extra time.

St Johnstone were frustrating to watch tonight. Really sloppy in position. LASK aren’t even that good compared to other European sides we have faced. They were that little bit sharper and could string a pass together better than us but we held firm and matched them well until their goal. We didn’t create nearly enough of our own chances.

A real sickening way to exit the competition tbh.

Correct,  they could string some passes together