Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Saints have nothing on the website or on Saints tv whether it is available on PPV. Has Saints TV been abandoned? The lack of information that comes out of McDiarmid is breathtaking.
I understand they are really busy but the fans need information.

Saints have nothing on the website or on Saints tv whether it is available on PPV. Has Saints TV been abandoned? The lack of information that comes out of McDiarmid is breathtaking.
Noticed some are saying they can't get tickets bought for tomorrow either.

Apparently tickets for Thursday had temporarily gone on sale via the website with season ticket seats not being reserved.

Now appears home tickets can no longer be purchased for United game on Sunday, presume due to the above issue. 

Lot’s of issues coming out with this new ticketing system.

2 hours ago, perthsaints99 said:

Celtic sign a Croatian boy with seemingly no issue at all, after United get a deal for their FINNISH midfielder over the line last night. Got to wonder why we’ve had such a hold up with Eetu’s work permit…

United haven't signed him yet, they've announced he's agreed to join but they're still in the process of the work permit.

I got in early and got my normal seats and a few others for the LASK game, but there was no reservation of any ST seats, or opportunity for ST holders to purchase first as far as I could tell.

If I’d had to be punted to some poorer seat because some twice a season daytripper got online early doors and booked my seat I’d be a bit pissed off to be honest. This is bound to happen to a few season ticket holders.

If it’s a case that the ticketing company couldn’t manage that then get the hopeless c***s in the bin! 

1 hour ago, DavidSJFC01 said:

Apparently tickets for Thursday had temporarily gone on sale via the website with season ticket seats not being reserved.

Now appears home tickets can no longer be purchased for United game on Sunday, presume due to the above issue. 

Lot’s of issues coming out with this new ticketing system.

Tickets for both games back up now.

Infuriating ticketing system. I was trying to buy 3 adult and 3 under 12 tickets, but it won't allow you to buy more than 2 under 12 tickets in one order. Ended up having to do two seperate bookings, so we're not able to sit together, as someone had already taken our season ticket seats. Surely they could've given season ticket holders even one day to get their orders in before the general sale opened?

It also took me 3 attempts to get tickets - the seats I'd chosen disappeared halfway through filling in my details, as they'd been sold to someone else. 

Yeah I've not got my season ticket seats but managed to get in the East.

Feels pretty poor from the club towards season ticket holders in the East tbh, as there will be folk busy today who won't see the tickets are for sale for hours.

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I got in early and got my normal seats and a few others for the LASK game, but there was no reservation of any ST seats, or opportunity for ST holders to purchase first as far as I could tell.

If I’d had to be punted to some poorer seat because some twice a season daytripper got online early doors and booked my seat I’d be a bit pissed off to be honest. This is bound to happen to a few season ticket holders.

If it’s a case that the ticketing company couldn’t manage that then get the hopeless c***s in the bin! 

The sea lions will defend the club over this (it's only a seat/it's not the club's fault the system is shite/they don't have enough time) but I totally agree with you. 

Like yourself, I've been fortunate enough to be notified about this and get on and get our seats but the thinking that long-standing ST holders (many of whom have bought multiple STs last season when they only actually needed one for Saints TV - which, as someone said, has turned to complete shit) could have ended up behind goal etc... and have been shown no loyalty is pretty galling. 

The 9,000 fans won't always be there, Saints. 

You look after the folk that back you week-in, week-out. 

Fully expect the backlash to this but there you go. 

1 hour ago, akuram said:

Has Saints TV been abandoned? The lack of information that comes out of McDiarmid is breathtaking.

Like several others, I expect, I've held my tongue on this, but spot on. Shitey wee videos and inane nothingness seems to be our only output these days. 

Nothing of any depth and nothing of any material use. 

But then maybe that doesn't get enough likes.

1 hour ago, akuram said:

The club has been woeful this Summer in terms of keeping fans updated. The lack of Saints TV for games is dreadful.

Feels like they're more interested in shoving fancy videos up for Twitter clicks than getting things working, but perhaps thats unfair. 

10 minutes ago, Radford said:

The sea lions will defend the club over this (it's only a seat/it's not the club's fault the system is shite/they don't have enough time) but I totally agree with you. 

Like yourself, I've been fortunate enough to be notified about this and get on and get our seats but the thinking that long-standing ST holders (many of whom have bought multiple STs last season when they only actually needed one for Saints TV - which, as someone said, has turned to complete shit) could have ended up behind goal etc... and have been shown no loyalty is pretty galling. 

The 9,000 fans won't always be there, Saints. 

You look after the folk that back you week-in, week-out. 

Fully expect the backlash to this but there you go. 

I agree with this - you could argue that the club are up against it with deadlines etc but even 24h for season ticket holders to get their seat (and not buy additional tickets) would have been a win-win IMHO for the club. I'm lucky I've got my usual seat but at the same time its unlikely I'll have my usual mates sitting round me given the way the East Stand is selling out. 

As for Saints TV never really watch it - I would say that the current 2 games / week and all the travelling etc for Euro ties probably isnt helping matters but it would be good to see some more in-depth interviews/features

Saints not allowing the young lads to have their section this time either. Why?

Why didn't they give people notice rather than just punting them on for sale. Sitting nowhere near I'd usually sit nor with the usual people I sit with. 

Site a nightmare as well. Kept allowing others to purchase the seat I had in the basket. Happened 3 times!!

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Well that was a fun scramble to get tickets. Dont want to have a moan, but a bit of notice that the were about to go on sale would have been good.

Didnt know if I was needing to buy tickets for others or not as was still waiting to hear, so I might have ended up buying too many. Will be folk working etc that will not see tweets etc and will be stuck behind goals. East pretty much gone and main not far behind. Both will be sold out within the hour. 

As season ticket holder very disappointed in the manner in which the tickets for Thursday night have been dealt with.

The concept of having a season ticket is to ensure that you have a booked seat for games covered and the opportunity to reserve that seat for additional matches.

I have fortunately managed to get a seat not far from my season ticket seat and will be interesting to see who is occupying mine.  

As others have said will those quick on the keyboard who have taken the good seats in the East stand be in the ground for games against the likes of Livingston?

Poor show Saints get it sorted for the group stages home matches.