Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

We were comfortable for most of that game. Middleton brings such a spark and him and O'Halloran were really effective, especially 1st half.

They were really direct and didn't seem to have many ideas about how to break us down. Get Spoony back, a big crowd next Thursday and I think we can beat them. They aren't at the same level as Galatasaray.

Murray Davidson. Outstanding.

2 minutes ago, akuram said:

Should we rest all the starters tonight against United? Next Thursday is more important than three points.

Think you rest Rooney, Davidson, Kane, and whichever one of MOH/Middleton you're not dropping for Wotherspoon. Maybe Clark dependent on his knock.

Back 3 shouldn't have any issues playing another 90, while I think Booth needs minutes still. McCann can probably play another 90 just now.

Manager has more than earned the right to do whatever the f**k he wants though, and the whole point of Muller and Devine is surely to allow us to rotate.

Just now, akuram said:

Should we rest all the starters tonight against United? Next Thursday is more important than three points.

I don’t think we can, we haven’t got enough defensive cover.

Parish

Brown Muller Gordon Booth Devine

Gilmour Craig Bryson

May  E2V

I don’t think we can, we haven’t got enough defensive cover.
                       Parish
Brown Muller Gordon Booth Devine
          Gilmour Craig Bryson
                      May  E2V
E2V. Love it.

Parish

Brown - Muller - Gordon - McCart - Devine

McCann - Craig

O'Halloran - May - Wotherspoon

Wotherspoon probably needs an hour before Thursday, he comes off for Vertainen at some point. You ideally take McCann and/or Craig off too.

Looking at the website, Utd look like they’ve got less than 40 tickets left to sell between the away end of the Main Stand and north Stand.

Thousands of Saints tickets still available.

Be disappointing if we get a shite home turnout here, hopefully the club’s media team give this a big push over the next few days.

49 minutes ago, Saint Stevo said:

We were comfortable for most of that game. Middleton brings such a spark and him and O'Halloran were really effective, especially 1st half.

They were really direct and didn't seem to have many ideas about how to break us down. Get Spoony back, a big crowd next Thursday and I think we can beat them. They aren't at the same level as Galatasaray.

Murray Davidson. Outstanding.

Don't think that Wotherspoon can play if not in the squad named tonight?