Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

What's the crack with season tickets and tickets for Sunday?
I see folk asking online and have been for days. Some getting a bit overly agitated about it as well [emoji23]

I’d imagine it’s the same as before Covid.

The reason is we have neither available to purchase. People (probably not loads) have been trying to get a season ticket after last Thursday and can't. 
Unless I'm missing something, you can buy them on the website (although not the Ormand you have to phone).

Thought the enquiry was more about if season ticket holders would have to book for the United game.

7 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Unless I'm missing something, you can buy them on the website (although not the Ormand you have to phone).

Thought the enquiry was more about if season ticket holders would have to book for the United game.

Website page has been taken down/doesn't work and has been like that for days. I think since last Thursday. 

Edit: they've mixed this afternoon!

I know I won't need to book for Sunday but fans who don't have season tickets are wondering. Including away fans. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

20 minutes ago, csteinle said:

Working for me, although obviously haven't actually tried to pay for one. https://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/tickets/new-buyer

image.thumb.png.a38622f198b8d740ca9b7f9d89b4c481.png

Yeah they've fixed it since I looked yesterday and this morning after I seen a lady ranting on Facebook about it. 

Which is a good thing! 

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

What's the crack with season tickets and tickets for Sunday?

I see folk asking online and have been for days. Some getting a bit overly agitated about it as well 😂

You don't need either for Saturday. 

27 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Chance we could see him in the first team next season? He’s already exciting me.

By all accounts doing great with Brechin, and we wouldn't have given him 3 years unless we had confidence in him. If he keeps his form up then maybe sniffing at first team, but I think more likely he will go on loan to Championship/League 1 to January 2023, make sure he can make the step up. Just my own thoughts though, no expert!

On 16/08/2021 at 13:22, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

the Livi fan explaining it took 3 months for them post January to get a work permit gives me the fear. 

Absolute shambles. Although nearly everything post Brexit has been so hardly surprising.

Every word relating to the visas a complete fallacy. Specific to elite sport as well.

Screenshot_20210816-132458_Chrome.jpg

We genuinely were told the same as above, and then it got longer each time. Not only that, but when he entered the country Edinburgh Airport staff processed his visa wrong and didn't give him the 'Elite Sportsman' stamp so even though he was in the country and did his isolation, he then had to wait a few more weeks for it to be further fixed and processed as that's a new situation to the Home Office.

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

We genuinely were told the same as above, and then it got longer each time. Not only that, but when he entered the country Edinburgh Airport staff processed his visa wrong and didn't give him the 'Elite Sportsman' stamp so even though he was in the country and did his isolation, he then had to wait a few more weeks for it to be further fixed and processed as that's a new situation to the Home Office.

Some suggestion it's now sorted but I guess we'll soon find out.

I just cannot fathom how a Gov Office can be so I'll prepared to handle a process that they devised themselves! 🤦‍♂️ Although saying that, it's really not that surprising at all is it? 😕😂

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Nobody cares etc., but now able to automate "roles" as a single line of text for CMs.

I get...

Engine (does everything well) Ali McCann

Box to Box (Ball winning CM who is a threat in the box, who does little in possession) Murray Davidson

Defensive Playmaker (does most of their work either winning the ball back or moving the ball around via pass) Craig Bryson, Liam Craig

Attacking Playmaker (does most of the work in the final third building play)

Creative Goal Threat (does most of their work creating chances for themselves and others) David Wotherspoon

Goal Threat (Gets chances themselves but does little else)

Ball Winner (Wins the ball back but does little else)

Playmaker (Passes the ball around but does little else)

Feels about right.

Trying to code it to the initial section so I can go full FM and search for a player by these categories.

Edited by RandomGuy.