Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

9 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

Hello, I don't really have a great way of doing this but I have a spare ticket going tomorrow for the East Stand after someone pulled out, please send me a PM if you need it

I'll just do first come first serve

No Turkish and no middle aged bleach blonde bitches who holiday there need apply.

Edit: unless they support Fenerbache,  they're allowed.

Edited by tree house tam

Just had to get some tickets to help out a friend who was struggling to get through on the phone line and I hadn't used my ST allocation.

Seat availability down to the bare bones now. Really just the corner of the north/main stand that has anything other than a handful. Must surely be classed as a sell-out.

It's a long shot at this late stage I know, but I've had a mate ask me if there are any spares kicking about. Already used my ST allocation so unfortunately I can't help. If anyone knows of any spare briefs going then please let me know and I will be quick to snap them up. 😀

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Any Bridgend (or near Bridgend) dwellers here? If so, bearing the roadworks in mind, what time do you reckon would be safe to depart for McDiarmid if I wanted to be there by 6.30ish?

Took me 40 minutes to get from Scone to Dewars at 4 o'clock there, so you'd need to give you're about that to get through. It's absolutely fucking heaving at 5 aswell usually. Can take 20 minutes or so to get from Kwik Fit onto the Queens Bridge.

Can take a shortcut through Gannochy but don't suppose that'll help you.

49 minutes ago, Rammit Bawdeep said:

Where is the best place to park for getting back onto the A9 south, always been on the bus when up at McDiarmid

Depends how early but similarly to what someone else said I'd park if you're early on West Mains Avenue as it's a directish route out or Castle View or near those areas. Pointing the car away from the stadium though and drive back towards the A9 via Cedar Drive (approach in way as well, don't go up the "football traffic" slip at Dobbies) avoid Tesco area etc in the car and especially don't go towards McDiarmid at full time or you'll end up stuck for quite a long time. I'd expect complete gridlock at Tesco and stadium gates at full time.

If you're ariving last min though you'll be lucky to get somewhere within 15-20 min walk. If you're able to walk though even parked that far away isnt to bad. If you're going to be later I'd dump the car within 20 mins away in a decent spot and just walk the rest.

Screenshot_20210811-180611_Maps.jpg

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

4 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Good luck mate, I’m sure you’ll get a ticket. I had to get the begging bowl out myself to a season ticket holder so I can’t help you unfortunately.

Got one!! Can't thank those that helped enough. Shouting, singing and cheering for two tomorrow - COYS....

51 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Took me 40 minutes to get from Scone to Dewars at 4 o'clock there, so you'd need to give you're about that to get through. It's absolutely fucking heaving at 5 aswell usually. Can take 20 minutes or so to get from Kwik Fit onto the Queens Bridge.

Can take a shortcut through Gannochy but don't suppose that'll help you.

Thanks! Might leave at 5.30 to play it really safe.

24 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Thanks! Might leave at 5.30 to play it really safe.

It's a nightmare, I'm hoping to leave work before 5 tomorrow or don't think I'll be home and showered before half 6. Queue was from the Queens Bridge to the Scone Arms today.

Wonder what Galatasaray players are thinking tonight, after training on the pitch and experiencing the dressing room. Their manager has already been moaning about the weather and how its absolutely freezing for them, and talking about how "rocking" the atmosphere will be tomorrow.

Half a chance if they just can't be arsed as it'll be freezing in the dressing room we give them, then freezing on the pitch with no fans behind them.