Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, Widge said:

I mean the fact it’s being shown is amazing to say the least! I look forward to whoever the BBC have on try and talk saints down and criticise the fact we’ve not got 10k in the stadium 😂

Mc Inness and Dick Fudster

Watch Galatasaray score early and all the day tripping non Saints fans sitting there making it a lukewarm atmosphere. We need to make up for this, we need to be right behind the side.

Agreed.

I remember the roar when Rosenborg took the lead at Mcdiarmid to get behind the team. We need to be at our loudest for this match.

3 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Agreed.

I remember the roar when Rosenborg took the lead at Mcdiarmid to get behind the team. We need to be at our loudest for this match.

"Double your noise for the double winners" as was said on Sunday.

54 minutes ago, Widge said:

I mean the fact it’s being shown is amazing to say the least! I look forward to whoever the BBC have on try and talk saints down and criticise the fact we’ve not got 10k in the stadium 😂

Nah they'll be too busy selling off everyone in the Saints squad.

48 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Watch Galatasaray score early and all the day tripping non Saints fans sitting there making it a lukewarm atmosphere. We need to make up for this, we need to be right behind the side.

Don't worry, any day trippers near me will leave before half time.

Successfully saw off some day trippers at the Challenge Cup win at Dens, left halfway through the second half.