Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Social distancing ended at midnight buddy.

MON THE #FULLHOUSE

Not for footballers it doesn't I'm afraid. 

They need to continue to social distance on buses and on the bench etc. 

"Bombshell" 🤔

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

Social distancing ended at midnight buddy.

The SFA are still insisting players adhere to 2 metre distancing, or any close contacts will have to isolate. 

Edited by Radford

1 minute ago, Radford said:

Hope everyone wanting a brief is on the infamous ticket database... 

Yeah, i contacted them about the U12 ST you get with an Adult back in June as below:

''I would like to add a free U12 season ticket to my season ticket.  Can I do this online?

If you are looking to add a season ticket to your season ticket renewal please contact us by emailing ticketsales@perthsaints.co.uk ''

Still waiting on an update on it. It's for my daughter who i obviously cant just buy a single ticket for if it is all ticket...

7 minutes ago, Radford said:

Hope everyone wanting a brief is on the infamous ticket database... 

Hopefully they can do something where a season ticketholder can also purchase a few for example. Kinda like they did for the Old Firm games. 

(thats whats happening)

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Hopefully they can do something where a season ticketholder can also purchase a few for example. Kinda like they did for the Old Firm games. 
(thats whats happening)
Imagine that will be the direction. Season tickets get option to purchase more then move on to the database.

From memory, isn't this game included for renewing season ticket holders?

Just now, nelsjfc said:

Imagine that will be the direction. Season tickets get option to purchase more then the database.

From memory, isn't this game included for renewing season ticket holders?

Yup,

https://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/tickets/renewals

RENEWAL BENEFITS

- Price freeze on all tickets

- Free entry to the first European home game*

- Entry to a League Cup and Scottish Cup final day, chance to get a photo with the trophy

- Entered into a monthly prize draw with extremely exclusive prizes, which includes being in the 21/22 Official Squad photo, hospitality packages and signed memorabilia and much more!

I'll be pathetically delighted if I get my "own" seat back on Thursday. I expect parking pass renewals will be a step to far at this stage though - being close to the A9 exit alone was worth it.

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I imagine everyone who wants a ticket will get one unless we are inundated with Turks. Anyone wearing a fez should be denied entry.

Ask all persons attempting to gain entry their opinion on the fall of Constantinople in 1453. That'll sort out who's who.

3 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I imagine everyone who wants a ticket will get one unless we are inundated with Turks. Anyone wearing a fez should be denied entry.

Which would happen. 

If you don't have a season ticket start calling in your favour now with someone who does!

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Ask all persons attempting to gain entry their opinion on the fall of Constantinople in 1453. That'll sort out who's who.

Or based on their ability to have a laugh; something that Galatasaray fans seem entirely incapable of.

Simply ask at the turnstile whether McDiarmid park is in Tulloch or Letham, if you answer Tulloch you're in, if you say Letham you are reprimanded, but let in anyway after being educated, but if you say ' küçük köy kulübü siktir git ' then its a no