Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Be interesting to see how he gets on over a full season, as he never played a huge amount in half, but it did feel like things were starting to click for him by the end.

Gives us a different "winger" option to O'Halloran too.

If/when Vertainen signs over the next week, you wonder where that leaves Hendry now. About 6th choice.

I’m starting to feel like Callum Davidson’s St Johnstone team would be capable of getting a result against any team in the world. Truly surreal and bizarre in the most positive of ways. Sensational, really. I’m ready to book my train tickets for next week. Council, get it sorted immediately.
When I was four years old I wouldn't have known if Saints were playing Galatasaray or Albion Rovers. Surely some kind hearted Saints fan can bump his four year old and take you instead.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Be interesting to see how he gets on over a full season, as he never played a huge amount in half, but it did feel like things were starting to click for him by the end.

Gives us a different "winger" option to O'Halloran too.

If/when Vertainen signs over the next week, you wonder where that leaves Hendry now. About 6th choice.

Will be good to have two players with pace, who also carry the ball relatively well in the bigger European games. Felt we lost a bit going forward last night when O’Halloran inevitably tired and was subsequently taken off. Do wonder if he moves further down the pecking order now with Middleton’s arrival…

Be very interested to hear 1) why it's taken so long? and 2) what possible reason could there be for it being any less than full capacity? There are no social distancing rules from Monday and we are outside, and it's been approved everywhere else.

3 hours ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Wait. I thought Middleton to St.Mirren was as good as done? 

Wait. I thought Middleton wasn't rated by the Fermers when there was speculation about him signing for St Mirren?

Personally, I think he would have struggled to get into our starting lineup.