Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

The hearing is when the hearing is for Vertainen, there's nothing you can do about it. Would be surprised if it wasn't before the end of the week.

My guess is Saints are quite relaxed about it all going through. 

Seems incredible that we are in this situation in 2021. The smallest little island in the world. 

He has an aura about him that all good managers seem to have when they're at their best.
He seems aware that he's got a good squad, has them well drilled and fit, and there's absolutely nothing to lose tonight. Go out, work hard, and see what happens. I'd say 99% of folk are expecting us to get beat comfortably, so let's drag this out for them and land as many jabs as we can.

I dont think I’ve seen Davidson flustered in an interview yet, he’s calm and collected when talking about anything.

Don’t know too much about how well line up, can’t see it being much different from Saturday, maybe with Hendry dropped. All I know is Spoonys going to catch someone out with his chop.

7 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Looking at the TV guide this morning and shocked not to see it anywhere. Easiest way to watch tonight's game?

BBC Scotland.

Just popping in to say best of luck this evening. Galatasaray are giants of the European game (or I'm old enough to still believe that; I still think Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday are huge clubs) and you absolutely earned the right to go up against them. I genuinely hope you do yourselves proud tonight.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Just popping in to say best of luck this evening. Galatasaray are giants of the European game (or I'm old enough to still believe that; I still think Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday are huge clubs) and you absolutely earned the right to go up against them. I genuinely hope you do yourselves proud tonight.

Get BBC Scotland (if it's available in Coventry???) on at 7 o'clock and get shouting at the TV like we will be 🤞 

Cheers! 

6 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Get BBC Scotland (if it's available in Coventry???) on at 7 o'clock and get shouting at the TV like we will be 🤞 

Cheers! 

Yeah, we can get it (I'm in Newcastle, but same difference.) Shan't be shouting or celebrating. More quietly rooting for you, while reserving the right to point and laugh if you get absolutely horsed. 👍

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yeah, we can get it (I'm in Newcastle, but same difference.) Shan't be shouting or celebrating. More quietly rooting for you, while reserving the right to point and laugh if you get absolutely horsed. 👍

Getting absolutely horsed it's certainly quite possible 😬 although can't say I know much about their team these days! Heard of about 4 of them before...

Hopefully not though!

Rangers had approval to have capacity crowds by Glasgow council. 

I know it's not direct comparison in any way and different council but good signs surely?

Surely allowing McDiarmid to have full capacity isn't a higher risk than allowing Ibrox to be full. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.