Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, Sconesaint said:

Yeah hopefully the club will milk this opportunity with scarfs, programmes etc and a decent ppv link online. Imagine the demand from Turkey. As a guide… Galatasaray have around the same Twitter followers as Rangers and PSG 

Galatasaray have 10 million Twitter followers, Rangers have <700k.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nice and subtle Callum 😂

Ha ha, thing is the player he is eluding to is the sort of player who this slight would destroy his confidence.

Callum probably looked at it with a memory of his own time at saints. He was nearly out the door to Forfar when Euan Donaldson was preffered to him but he knuckled down and it didn't end too badly for him! 

3 minutes ago, saint pogo said:

Anyone seen Vertainen loitering around  Crieff Rd ?   ….or Stewart for that matter 

Vertainen likely stuck in a hotel in quarantine, same as Melamed when he came over.

More chance of seeing Stewart on the Dunkeld Road, unless McDonald's is no longer 24hr?

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Vertainen likely stuck in a hotel in quarantine, same as Melamed when he came over.

More chance of seeing Stewart on the Dunkeld Road, unless McDonald's is no longer 24hr?

5 minutes ago, saint pogo said:

Anyone seen Vertainen loitering around  Crieff Rd ?   ….or Stewart for that matter 

Or in Melamed's flat?

Fairly sure that was Brown/Saints owned.

2 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Or in Melamed's flat?

Fairly sure that was Brown/Saints owned.

I think it was a flat/house out at Kinfauns. Back in the day I think it used to be house(s) at huntingtower.

Assume we wont announce him signing until he is done with quarantine. 

Edited by Theyellowbox

1 minute ago, Theyellowbox said:

I think it was a flat/house out at Kinfauns. Back in the day I think it used to be house(s) at huntingtower.

Assume we wont announce him signing until he is done with quarantine. 

Fairly sure there's a flat in the town as well. 

I'm not a stalker. I promise.

I'm sure we'll announce if/when it's signed. They had photos of Guy hanging out his hotel window 🤣

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

6 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Fairly sure there's a flat in the town as well. 

I'm not a stalker. I promise.

I'm sure we'll announce if/when it's signed. They had photos of Guy hanging out his hotel window 🤣

Guy was staying in a flat at the end of the High street/George street 

Not online yet but interview with Antonio Reguero (former ICT keeper) who played with Vertainen at HJK and he confirms he is an attacking midfielder, not a centre forward. Plays as a ten or out wide, stronger as a ten though. 

Still think Saints will look for another wide player and a striker, then that'll be us, if everyone else is retained. 

18 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Fran preferred living the high life in wetherspoons over a house party. 🍷

And Lomas in the grill. 

Little known fact about Mannus, he had a spare room full of Lego and was a fucking master at it. The big daft c**t had the Sydney Opera House and Las Vegas strip built in his back room.

10 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

And Lomas in the grill. 

Little known fact about Mannus, he had a spare room full of Lego and was a fucking master at it. The big daft c**t had the Sydney Opera House and Las Vegas strip built in his back room.

That moron karaoke guy in the half a' tanner still talks about Lomas when he's spouting pish between folk signing 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Not sure anyone needed to know that but its good info to avoid it 🤣