Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Seeing loads of comments on twitter about the calls just be answered and then cut off and now a recorded message advertising the ticket office is not open. 🤣

I called about five mins after the details were posted and it just rang out. It then said it was busy for a few attempts then I got through and all sorted in a couple of minutes! Option to have them posted out or pick up on the day.

14 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

If McCart is £500k how do they come to the conclusion that Wright (who they don’t want at all), Gullan (promising youth with a long, long way to go), Hallberg (suspect as f**k) or McGregor (36, heading downhill) is worth £250k?

Get to f**k.

Edited by Jamie_Beatson

If McCart is £500k how do they come to the conclusion that Wright (who they don’t want at all), Gullan (promising youth with a long, long way to go), Hallberg (suspect as f**k) or McGregor (36, heading downhill) is worth £250k?
Get to f**k.
Typical Jack Ross [emoji23].

Got some set I'll give him that.

8 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Slow reveal of away kit incoming...

What's wrong with these p***ks? Protesting that he wouldn't want to watch 2 random teams.

Just the usual though. Obsessed. 

Two teams that have won a combined total of 4 major trophies in 7 years whilst Yinited have won zip. That’s before looking at top 6 finishes…

Edited by PSJ.84

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

Hopefully just twitter rumours at it again…

Sure that twitter account just posts rumours from hibs.net, their version of WAP.

2 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

Apologies if this was discussed for Preston, but how strict are those arrival slots for seats? I stupidly picked the one that says I need to turn up mega early tomorrow, but are they actually that important?

I arrived about an hour after my slot and got in no bother, they never even checked.