Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

Me too.

Any idea if there are any daft rules for Wednesday? Like arriving stupidly early?

And I take it we as away fans are allowed in or is it a hide your colours job?

Tickets went on general sale, no mention of who could and couldn't purchase them.

No danger I'll be in a Saints shirt!

5 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

Me too.

Any idea if there are any daft rules for Wednesday? Like arriving stupidly early?

And I take it we as away fans are allowed in or is it a hide your colours job?

I haven’t seen anything yet, they will probably post FAQs before the game. Yeah away fans are allowed in so you’ll be able to wear your scarf 

5 minutes ago, subtleapple said:

Proper Partridge stuff from Clive the agent today. 

See he's tweeting from the agency account that Melamed isn't at Grimsby on trial, nice and professional Clive.

He'll be linked with Sunderland again tomorrow on that "football insider" site now.

Brilliant draw for you guys - don’t mind admitting I’m slightly jealous

I’ve been pinching myself looking at it. Without a doubt it’s the biggest side we’ve welcomed to Mcdiarmid since Monaco.

Galatasarays wage bill is apparently £800k a week, with Falcao alone raking in £100k a week/£5m a year.

All that money to turn up in Perth and be called a donkey for 90 minutes. 

What a mess of his career that agent is making of Guy Melamed's career. Someone needs to give Guy a shake and tell him to find someone to represent him that'll give a shit about him. 

If one of the claimed clubs were actually interested then he'd have signed for one of them by now. At least one of them has would have made a move.

A concrete wage offer from Saints is always going to be better than a make believe non existent one from Sunderland.

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.