Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

First game fans can get to in 18 months, and first game since the double cup win, and Saints can't even be organised enough to get tickets to fans before the day of the game despite having a month to prepare.

They get criticised every Summer because they generally make an arse of something. If I were St Johnstone and wanted to avoid criticism calling me a clownshoe, I'd simply act like a professional football club and not rely on 2 people in the office and volunteers.

Would not have happened if Kirsten was still there.

Sack Scott Boyd.

44 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

I didn't get mines last night. Saw social media on what to do this morning, emailed them as per guidance and tickets received within the hour.

I know someone else in the same boat, they emailed before office hours this morning and they finally got their ticket after 4pm.

Alls well that ends well but I think they'll need to have a look at the process before Fleetwood and definitely before the first competitive game which I am sure they will.

Folks, we are working on the e-ticketing issues. Thank you for your continued patience. #SJFC

From the SLO. Teething problems can and will happen. If only Saints would employ RandomGuy to run everything so these issues never arose.

6 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Teething problems can and will happen. 

.e-tickets have been in use by Saints for at least 2 seasons, and they've had a full 18 months of no fans to improve how they work it. Games were planned on being cashless last season weren't they?

4 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Never thought I'd be jealous of punters at a pre season vs Preston.

Don't want to rub it in or that, but genuine goosebumps at the first round of applause. 

Folk who's first game back is a European game with hopefully 5k fans are going to breakdown the at the noise when the teams come out  IMO.