Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Nothing for me.

I’m not bitter, but I hope these bandwagon ‘buy a season ticket cos Saints have won two trophies but if it’s an average season I’ll be gone quicker than snow off a dyke’ jumping fucks, have an enjoyable day if they were lucky enough to be successful.

I've evolved.

McCann.thumb.png.eb7bb76e3a7bd32c6cf51ba4a692f4ab.png

Not sure how to word this, but McCann being fairly average at everything is really hard to express as a good thing through figures. Think I've found the right signposts now though, being able to highlight overall ratings for defence/attack etc., helps I think. Can still tweak it too.

Same with Tams son, him being given the most limited role of the CBs means he doesn't rank high in any "fancy" metrics, so every other method sees him rank as one of the worst CBs in the league, yet here looks good in the overall ratings.

Gordon.thumb.png.61453111d00a5ec725447882eda96c4d.png

Just to show players can come out of this system badly...

MOH.thumb.png.10880287a1e3ecdddabaeda8f5621cea.png

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Pies better than Bars ? Not so sure m8.

These are Pizzas, technically.

Also, if someone can think of better names for someone who fouls a lot, and someone who shoots more than they have touches in the box, I'm all ears.

Was up watching the Copa America doing this and only alternatives I could think of was "dirty c**t" and "Brophy", but I don't think either are what I need and I'm too tired to actually think about it.

Edited by RandomGuy.