Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

13 minutes ago, shibbydoo said:

So what happens if someone can't make the game? The seat has to stay empty? That's fucking stupid is it not?

Not exactly sure how to interpret that. Seems like there might be a second round of balloted tickets, but who knows. 

There’s bound to be some supporters who don’t have access to email too,  so I assume they’ll be left off the ballot. 

8A94DD93-B11D-425B-BAF7-C3B620BC1DC4.png

I imagine at the end of a certain time frame (every day?) they'll run another ballot to pick out names to replace those who have pulled out?

8 minutes ago, Radford said:

Did anyone sponsor one of the cup final tops? 

Emails came out today telling you who you'd got in the ballot. 

At least it wasn't Scott Tanser...

Wonder what idiot got Scott Tanser. 

😭

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rhythm is a dancer, @Kyle got Scotty Tanser, he'll get laughed at everywhere!

It not even match worn, it sat nicely on the bench next to Scotty T. 😂

5 minutes ago, Widge said:

It not even match worn, it sat nicely on the bench next to Scotty T. 😂

Excuse me. It’s signed AND comes with a letter of authenticity. Thank you very fucking much. 

Person I feel most sorry for is the one who got Craig Conway. He’s so old he probably soiled himself in the top. 

Edited by Kyle

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Excuse me. It’s signed AND comes with a letter of authenticity. Thank you very fucking much. 

Person I feel most sorry for is the one who got Craig Conway. He’s so old he probably soiled himself in the top. 

I was gonna buy one, so I’m curious, does it have everyone’s signature on it, or just the much maligned Scotty? I’d argue the worst is Elliot Parish (No offence to him or whoever got it) 

5 minutes ago, Widge said:

I was gonna buy one, so I’m curious, does it have everyone’s signature on it, or just the much maligned Scotty? I’d argue the worst is Elliot Parish (No offence to him or whoever got it) 

It’s not arrived yet, I think it’s either been sent out today or maybe tomorrow. I hope it’s signed by everyone though :lol: 

Was working by McDiarmid today and had a wee peek in, looking resplendent. I do have a question though - there's a full blown - colourful and elegant - patch of flowers between two stands. It just looks randomly plotted there. It's it a remembrance garden or something? 

Edited by Mr. Alli

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Was working by McDiarmid today and had a wee peek in, looking resplendent. I do have a question though - there's a full blown - colourful and elegant - patch of flowers between two stands. It just looks randomly plotted there. It's it a remembrance garden or something? 

f**k knows, none of us have been there in 12 months 😂😂 Don’t remember it though. 

8 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Rotherham warn St Johnstone they're unlikely to increase 200k bid. Unlucky Rotherham, off you pop :D Keep playing hardball lads

Don’t really know what the Rotherham chairman is hoping to achieve with his comments to be honest. Seems like a desperate ploy to force Rooney into making a move, when he’s stated he’s happy and of all teams and places Rotherham is an utter shithole! Hopefully gone are the days these lower league English clubs think they’re so much superior to Scottish football and realise we won’t just accept pittance. Funnily enough he’s picked the wrong chairman to try and lowball as well, if anyone’s on top of how much players are worth versus potential income it’s tight-fisted Steve Brown!