Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 hours ago, d31 said:

It would be a season loan swap that I was meaning. So dont get to keep the player. The trade of us giving Kennedy for free being if he finds his mojo he's back or sold on.

Edit to say they are playing hardball on paying a fee for Hendry hence the stand off so far. A season loan, freeing him (might get you some of your £100k you want) or a loan swap could work.

Aye sounds great.

We get Kennedy for 12 months, where he'll be lucky to be a semi-regular in our new shape, and he goes back to Aberdeen after it, while you get Hendry for 12 months and then he signs for you for nothing next Summer.

Don't see why we're not falling over ourselves to accept such a deal tbh.

8 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Kennedy will end up at killie

This was always going to be the case,  although I thought it would be at the end of a decent career. The boys went backwards since he left Saints. 

I actually think he'd be a great fit in our system, him and Spoony playing off a decent striker would get us out the Europa group stages. 

6 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Kennedy will end up at killie

Tommy Wright signing a winger he managed previously?

Surely not.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

This was always going to be the case,  although I thought it would be at the end of a decent career. The boys went backwards since he left Saints. 

I actually think he'd be a great fit in our system, him and Spoony playing off a decent striker would get us out the Europa group stages. 

Agree with this, think that could work very well. He'd obviously need to recapture his form but he'd fit into that three I think, take a bit of the pressure away from Spoony too. He could play as part of a front two as well, like he did with Watt periodically.

Hoping for 2000 for the Fleetwood game... And if drawn at home in first leg of Europe, hearing applying for 5000 ( if 2nd leg is home hopefully all restrictions lifted and full capacity Allowed)....
But who knows, seems a complete clusterfcuk from the government

25 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Ballot Friday and etickets emailed out.

Perfect. Me and my dad are both registered to my email address 😂

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Perfect. Me and my dad are both registered to my email address 😂

You need photographic ID if you're successful I'm afraid, so you'll struggle to use his ticket unless you have the same name!

39 minutes ago, Kyle said:

You need photographic ID if you're successful I'm afraid, so you'll struggle to use his ticket unless you have the same name!

I'll nick his driving licence quite easy tbh.

4 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Not sure you'll be mistaken for someone in their 50s or 60s though 🤣

I'm not hugely convinced they'll look that closely tbf. Just need to learn how to grow a proper moustache, then shave my head bald, before the game.

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

So what happens if someone can't make the game? The seat has to stay empty? That's fucking stupid is it not?