Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

8 hours ago, steviemay17 said:

I do wonder if we can get another couple of favours from Millwall, especially after the success of Danny McNamara

Olaofe back to fulfill his destiny, IMO.

But yeah, surely be an attractive proposition for loans. McNamara, Brown, and Middleton all seemed to enjoy their time at the club, McNamara obviously improved a lot and now Millwall seeing the benefits.

43 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

What would you guess an average starter on SJ is paid per week? And how much would the top 2 or 3 be making?

No idea tbh.

Also Michael Duffy as Dundalk is someone I've wanted us to sign for a while, but his contract doesn't expire until December.

Get that done too.

A whole fucking squad of wingers pls.

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Also Michael Duffy as Dundalk is someone I've wanted us to sign for a while, but his contract doesn't expire until December.

Get that done too.

Crossing into Kane and Hendry ten times a match? Canny fucking wait. 

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Crossing into Kane and Hendry ten times a match? Canny fucking wait. 

We need to do something to give other teams a chance tbf, league games will be boring otherwise IMO.

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Every club apart from one, I think was said. I recall this piece of news giving me the fear.

Yeah just read the Sun article, and it has everyone taking it apart from Celtic.

Just now, Jamie_Beatson said:

The terms of the loan were interest free to be repaid over 20 years. So about £100k a year to repay. With no interest that’s an absolute no brainier in the circumstances.

Aye. 

Sun article says it was a £2.6m loan to be repaid by 2042.

Surely matched the income we've lost out on fairly closely, once you add in the cup wins and imminent £5m McCann fee.

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Get that done too.

I appreciate 4 year is a long time in football but he was up there with the worst wingers I've ever seen at Dens.

Absolutely hopeless. 

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I appreciate 4 year is a long time in football but he was up there with the worst wingers I've ever seen at Dens.

Absolutely hopeless. 

*coughs in Martin Boyle*

TBF it's really hard to judge players in the Irish leagues, as the quality seems to vary so much. He looks quality over there but better full backs here would possibly murder him.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

*coughs in Martin Boyle*

TBF it's really hard to judge players in the Irish leagues, as the quality seems to vary so much. He looks quality over there but better full backs here would possibly murder him.

To be fair, most Dees rated Boyle. He was just lacking a final touch to make him clinical whicb Neil Lennon developed. 

Big Rooney was in amongst it in Leicester square on Friday before the game.  A couple balls were getting launched about and he rose above everyone to catch one flush off his massive dome.  Bodies were strewn everywhere and it was a very beautiful sight.

30 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Big Rooney was in amongst it, A couple balls were getting launched about and he rose above everyone to catch one flush off his massive dome.  Bodies were strewn everywhere and it was a very beautiful sight.

This seems to be a recurring theme with the big sexy b*****d, long may it continue.