Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

8 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Fully vaccinated in a few weeks, we're talking about buying a shitey van and having a wee jaunt around Europe, dumping it then flying home.

Good luck. Hopefully restrictions are reduced by then. 

Especially if you're wanting to enter countries in or around Germany. For example Austria have banned all UK citizens basically 🤣

46 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Callum Davidson is some boy!!....

"To be honest with you, as I was going flying across the floor I thought the door was going to swing open, then my head realised it didn't swing open!"

You see, I think, Parish poke his head around the door and I wondered if he was meant to open it as Davidson approached 😂

You see, I think, Parish poke his head around the door and I wondered if he was meant to open it as Davidson approached [emoji23]

For me it was the split second the players watched him hit the door before partying around him [emoji23]

26 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Good luck. Hopefully restrictions are reduced by then. 

Especially if you're wanting to enter countries in or around Germany. For example Austria have banned all UK citizens basically 🤣

There are plenty ways into Austria without border control. Just dump the van then leg it. All part of the fun my man, all part of the fun.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

You see, I think, Parish poke his head around the door and I wondered if he was meant to open it as Davidson approached 😂

54 minutes ago, mizfit said:

For me it was the split second the players watched him hit the door before partying around him emoji23.png

It's absolutely legendary. It's as if none of the players knew he was doing it until he went sliding past. And big Shaun's reaction, who looks like he fully respects a bit of mentalness, is magic.

the worst thing for St Johnstone is next season they'll still get about 2k home fans every week while buses and buses of supporters travel to watch their favourite arsecheek team...glory hunting c***s youve a team in perth who are quite capable of winning things..try supporting them.
No thanks, they can f**k off.

One thing I’d like to see the club do is invest in the grounds concourses. They’re so drab and grey, I’d love them to give them a splash of colour and a wee mural dedicated to these players.

6 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

Not a crowd w**k but I genuinely hope this get more people through the gates for the Jonnies, surely some double cup winning glory hunting perthites ready to get along to support the team

Hoped that after 13/14, but what followed was a complete mess of a window where we replaced May with Brian Graham, and a season of some of the worst football I've seen us play since promotion.

Hard to blame new fans who decided not to bother tbh.

Hopefully lessons were learned and we can attract at least some more fans. I doubt we'll be doubling our support or f**k all though.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hoped that after 13/14, but what followed was a complete mess of a window where we replaced May with Brian Graham, and a season of some of the worst football I've seen us play since promotion.

Hard to blame new fans who decided not to bother tbh.

Hopefully lessons were learned and we can attract at least some more fans. I doubt we'll be doubling our support or f**k all though.

Perhaps a different manager may look at making a different quality signing. Not trying to blame Wright, ah f**k it I am, but Callum doesn’t seem to have a scattergun approach to signings. Particularly not donkey target men 

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundee with McPake in charge, and United hiring Yogi Hughes.

Could be fun.

I’ve heard via a linesman that the two biggest p***ks on the sidelines are McPake and Neilson.  Need a balance to the gentlemanly Calum Davidson I guess…

11 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Interesting

Makes a lot of sense.

Can play central, can play on either flank, U25, Scottish, over 100 top flight appearances.

Add in the bonus of goading United to spunk a fortune on Pawlett while we go for Kiltie instead, and its yet another deal well done by the club.