Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 hours ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Agree 100% but nobody is mentioning the elephant in the room and I hate to be that guy but how fucking insufferable is @RandomGuy. going to be when  wakes up from his alcohol induced coma.😉

Don't worry, I've just spent the last few hours asleep on my parents couch deed to thr world.

It'll be a day ro two before I'm fine to tell everyone how great we are.

Big supports don't always win honours.They help undoubtedly. A lot of provincial teams like Saints Well St Mirren Livj etc sometimes upset the applecart.IMO its healthy for our game to see the O/F are not machines.They can be beaten with ethos and beliefe. Thanks to Saints and the other so called diddy teams. We are still here. Bring it on.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Don't worry, I've just spent the last few hours asleep on my parents couch deed to the world

Were you reading thru all your previous posts on here?

Only kidding mate, enjoy your night 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

I hope other so called Diddy fans get to experience this 👍

Can it all be at the same time when the arsecheeks spontaneously combust out of existence on the same day?

Edited by Jacky1990

Today, whilst securing what is undoubtedly the biggest achievement in the history of St.Johnstone and possibly one of the biggest in the history of our national game, isn't just about us.

Today should serve as a reminder to all the other 40 out of 42 clubs, that you can still achieve, there is still hope and one day you could have your day in the sun.

Today, whilst securing what is undoubtedly the biggest achievement in the history of St.Johnstone and possibly one of the biggest in the history of our national game, isn't just about us.

Today should serve as a reminder to all the other 40 out of 42 clubs, that you can still achieve, there is still hope and one day you could have your day in the sun.

This x 1,000,000

There's nothing I can add to what has already been said.

Ridiculous achievement, the media are a disgrace for not making such a big deal about this.

I know we'll be paying for this for a while in our future match day threads [emoji23] but congratulations to the Real Saints [emoji122].

Also ridiculous that Uefa have shifted the goalposts with regards to the guaranteed group stage football in Europe next season but that's for another day.

8 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

There's nothing I can add to what has already been said.

Ridiculous achievement, the media are a disgrace for not making such a big deal about this.

I know we'll be paying for this for a while in our future match day threads emoji23.png but congratulations to the Real Saints emoji122.png.

Also ridiculous that Uefa have shifted the goalposts with regards to the guaranteed group stage football in Europe next season but that's for another day.

I have run out of greenies but rest assured, this post is now a screenshot. :lol: