Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Right up alongside some of the giants of the Scottish game in the honours list now.   Make room Dumbarton, Clyde, Vale of Leven and Third Lanark...

IMG_1196.thumb.PNG.3e3b735baa7bbd35b29f49b7fcef91e9.PNG

Forever in our shadow. 

Just popped in to pass on my congratulations. What the club has achieved today was simply staggering and will not be repeated from another one of us 'diddy' teams for a long, long time. Hopefully the hangovers arent too bad and look forward to seeing the celebratory pictures of today/tomorrow. Today showed how different these things mean to fans and players of clubs that dont think its their divine right to win trophies. Enjoy 

Enjoy your night lads.

Genuinely the greatest achievement by a Scottish club in my lifetime. Just gutted you guys havent been there to see it.

Success spearheaded by a young guy who came through your ranks and a squad with lots of homegrown players. Honestly doesnt get better.

Feeling very emotional tonight..Never in all my years supporting St Johnstone did I ever for one moment imagine that one day we would win both Cups within three months of each other. 2020/2021 will now forever be known by Saints fans as  " The Double Season".....Just let that sink in for a moment 😁

2 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

You know its only a matter of time 👍

I'm hopeful of the opposite.  Davidson will probably be poached now, and with this your demise. 

Enjoy your night and season- unbelievable. 

7 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Enjoy your night lads.

Genuinely the greatest achievement by a Scottish club in my lifetime. Just gutted you guys havent been there to see it.

Success spearheaded by a young guy who came through your ranks and a squad with lots of homegrown players. Honestly doesnt get better.

Keep believing, I never thought l would see my team ever win f**k all 👍

Edited by Old Pack

22 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

Fucking blootered don’t know what I’m fucking doing 😂

If ever there is a reason to get on it!!! 😂.

Moments like this give hope to every diddy club like my own. I doubt I'll ever see Thistle win the Cup. But....I just fucking might you know.

the worst thing for St Johnstone is next season they'll still get about 2k home fans every week while buses and buses of supporters travel to watch their favourite arsecheek team...glory hunting c***s youve a team in perth who are quite capable of winning things..try supporting them.

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

the worst thing for St Johnstone is next season they'll still get about 2k home fans every week while buses and buses of supporters travel to watch their favourite arsecheek team...glory hunting c***s youve a team in perth who are quite capable of winning things..try supporting them.

They’re so well run they could probably survive on 500 fans every home game. 

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

They’re so well run they could probably survive on 500 fans every home game. 

aye im not having a go at them..its the c***s who pretend to support a team from the other side of the country im having a go at.