Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, Marinello said:

From an envious Motherwell fan let me say your achievements this season ( including 5th in league) have been extraordinary.

Congratulations.

👍👍

No matter what team you support , keep believing 👍

Massive, massive well done to St Johnstone and all their fans on here. Genuine shame that not many saw one of your best ever teams in person but hope the celebrations in homes with loved ones makes up for it. Enjoy! :guinness

Jealous as f**k.

Edited by RawB93

Bloody well done Saints, from a 'Well fan.

Provisional teams winning cups are an unexpected bonus, however to not only win both in one season, but in your first season in management is utterly outstanding work.

Manager of the year, despite what the awards say.

Arise Sir Callum Davidson.

2 hours ago, skinny arab said:

Hate to say it but congratulations St Johnstone, cup double is a fantastic achievement 

2 hours ago, welldaft said:

Many Congrats St Johnstone.

Have to say I am sooooo jealous but to win two cups in one season is quite frankly incredible. Shame you could not have been there to watch it. Although a larger Hibs crowd may have got that sorry shower to try or turn up. 

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

2 hours ago, scottorae said:

Unbelievable achievement gents. Superb. What a performance. Enjoy

2 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Delighted for you guys.

A properly run football club that puts many other 'bigger' teams to shame.

A simply tremendous season.

Enjoy your night everyone.

2 hours ago, Ill Ray said:

Amazing. Take a bow Davidson and all involved. What an absolutely unreal achievement. 

2 hours ago, AW saint said:

Well done saintees by far the better team. Hibs didnt turn up

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Congratulations. That is absolutely incredible.

Must be sickening not being able to attend any of the games though.

2 hours ago, Ill Ray said:

Media aren’t doing this justice btw, this is one of the greatest achievements Scottish football has seen. Unreal scenes, historic. 

2 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

What a season for you guys. I hope you all enjoy your night.emoji482.pngemoji471.pngemoji471.png

2 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Well done Saints. Fantastic achievement. A shining light in the gloom of Scottish football. 

2 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

Congratulations to St Johnstone, what a magnificent achievement. 

Savour every minute of this as this is probably one of the biggest, if not the biggest, achievements ever by a Scottish club. 

2 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

Should you boys not be out fighting amongst each other and pissing in the street?

All joking aside, congratulations on a cup double.  Pains me to say, but Hibs were never winning that today.  Enjoy lads.  

2 hours ago, Enrico Pallazzo said:

Well done to the Perth Saints, absolutely tragic not to have had supporters there in person to enjoy it.

2 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Well done St Johnstone! A fantastic achievement.

2 hours ago, ropy said:

Congratulations 

2 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Cup double? Fucking hell lads...

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Well done. Some achievement.

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

I don't want to see any sober Saints fans posting until the end of the summer.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Straight to George Square for a riot I hope, some achievement enjoy it Saintees

2 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

There'll be dancing on the streets of St. Johnstone.

2 hours ago, GallowayBlue said:

Brilliant!

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Outrageous. I can't even say it through my usual gritted teeth when it comes to St. Johnstone. 

Massive and heartfelt congratulations. It's truly one of the most outstanding achievements I've seen in Scottish football in my lifetime. It might never even happen again that a truly provincial club will go and do the cup double in a season. 

Crying shame for you lads and lassies that it's happened during a pandemic as I'm sure in regular circumstances the pubs in Perth would have been full for weeks. 

Enjoy your night, weekend, year folks. 

1 hour ago, Willie adie said:

Fantastic achievement for a "diddy " club, 

A credit to Perth and all associated with the club, 

No doubt manager of the year despite what the so called football experts think

Enjoy it ,  you've deserved it

1 hour ago, CambieBud said:

Absolutely superb achievement Fakes. Enjoy your weekend 🥳emoji481.pngemoji481.pngemoji481.pngemoji481.pngemoji481.png

1 hour ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Fantastic achievement, Davidson has done an incredible job.  As comfy a 1 nil as you'll ever see. Well done Saints

1 hour ago, TommyDickFingers said:

^ this

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Congratulations bumpkins. 

Enjoy

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I remember walking back to Haymarket in 2014 after the 4-0 semifinal and seeing some Saints fans trudging back in the rain as well. I was obviously on a high looking forward to the final but felt a bit sorry for the Sainties as they had never won any major trophy in their entire history.
1-0 up at Ibrox and looking forward to seeing a cup double a few months later! 🤪
Well we all know how that finished. Remind me ‘who the f*** is Steve May!’ emoji23.png
Enjoy your victory today being the most successful team this season.
Since that day in Edinburgh you have won more cup than the Dandies have managed in the last 30 years.
It’s just a shame the football authorities in this country are so inept that no fans were allowed to witness your greatest day!

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Congratulations to the new third biggest team in Scotland. Enjoy, genuinely brilliant achievement even if that handsome buffoon in our dugout didn't make you work hard for it today. Had some pals in the cherrybank today and looked like a great atmosphere 

1 hour ago, Monkey socks said:

Absolutely brilliant you boys. I hope when you get the first home game of next season ( if the fans are allowed) that you get a full house. Outstanding achievement, richly deserved. Envy of the highest order.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Well done, an amazing achievement.

Thank you.

55 minutes ago, Marinello said:

From an envious Motherwell fan let me say your achievements this season ( including 5th in league) have been extraordinary.

Congratulations.

49 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Well done St Johnstone and well deserved 

Football wise this season has been the stuff of dreams for you

An amazing achievement 

a few sore heads in Perth tomorrow 

41 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Massive, massive well done to St Johnstone and all their fans on here. Genuine shame that not many saw one of your best ever teams in person but hope the celebrations in homes with loved ones makes up for it. Enjoy! :guinness

Jealous as f**k.

39 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Your defence is fucking ridiculous. In a good way.

34 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Well done St. Johnstone on a great season & your victory today 👏

31 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Well done Saintees. Ya b*****ds! 

16 minutes ago, KirkySuperSub said:

Bloody well done Saints, from a 'Well fan.

Provisional teams winning cups are an unexpected bonus, however to not only win both in one season, but in your first season in management is utterly outstanding work.

Manager of the year, despite what the awards say.

Arise Sir Callum Davidson.

13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Well done Saints. Chuffed to see 4 ex QoS player win a double. Even I thought Rooney was a complete donkey for us!

Enjoy your hangovers :)

5 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

A long term extremely well run club, now reaping their just rewards in an outstanding season on all fronts, league included.

Enjoy these times, the sun is shining on you.

Jealous regards.              :thumsup2

Kind words one and all. Far too many to greenie!

Congratulations.

I’m actually jealous.  A combination of St Johnstone doing so well in recent years and my club being very sub standard.

The cup double is a fantastic achievement and I hope all you guys, gals and others enjoy it to the max.