Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Where and who uttered that?

Kris Boyd, in a hellishly patronising "preview" of this weekends games.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

What fucking nonsense.

Is the kind of garbage we have to put up with from supporters of those clubs as well as supporters of Hearts, Dundee United etc. Par for the course when you’re surrounded by delusionals. 

5 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

I don't even support St Johnstone and I'm fucking seething reading that.

Its brilliant, and perfectly timed really.

Saints always play well when its "the worlds against us", this past week will have built that right up, with this just the wee cherry on top.

29 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

I don't even support St Johnstone and I'm fucking seething reading that.

Aberdeen and Hibs have finished behind teams with a lesser budget the past two seasons. If there was no OF I genuinely think most teams would be in with a chance. At least initially.

Nobody cares etc., etc.,...

Spoiler

Sure I disagreed with someone on here about Kyle Turner, who reckoned he was a large talent, while I said he looked poor in the figures. Updated my database with 3 seasons worth of data from 3 tiers, and heres how he looks, plus hes now in the League One figures...

Turner.thumb.png.5bc3f628baee8a47c0ea440362bd1323.png

So aye, heres an apology from me to whoever I disagreed with. Turner does look more than worthy of a punt, as he seems about right for a step up out the lower leagues now.

43 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hide contents

Sure I disagreed with someone on here about Kyle Turner, who reckoned he was a large talent, while I said he looked poor in the figures. Updated my database with 3 seasons worth of data from 3 tiers, and heres how he looks, plus hes now in the League One figures...

So aye, heres an apology from me to whoever I disagreed with. Turner does look more than worthy of a punt, as he seems about right for a step up out the lower leagues now.

So you keep telling us. I find it interesting even if I think this kind of information is over used. Keep posting them plz. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Reveal hidden contents

20 minutes ago, Kyle said:

So you keep telling us. I find it interesting even if I think this kind of information is over used. Keep posting them plz. 

All it tells me is the Honeymoon period is getting shorter.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20210508-095134_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9b4349b160e68142b1bfac6639008041.jpg

Does that include when Hibs and Sevco were both playing in the Championship?

Hearts being shite and the worst team in the top flight last season fucks his theory right up too, so he didn't add them, but prob will when they're back playing top flight footie next season.