Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

6 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

@RandomGuy. Get down there and get looking through the windows!

Fwiw - it'll be a loan. Millwall?

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Robert Thomson said a wee while ago there's nothing happening, or 'nothing I'd be interested in' anyway.

This.

Hes made it clear we're not doing any other business today, I'm just staying up as this window has been a bit mental and I'm expecting some club to do something fucking mental in the last half hour out of sheer panic.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

This.

Hes made it clear we're not doing any other business today, I'm just staying up as this window has been a bit mental and I'm expecting some club to do something fucking mental in the last half hour.

Said as much earlier. Suspected Hendry going was to balance the budget rather than to make room. 

19 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Too right.

f**k you all, especially @The Real Saints

Yeah yeah, whatever. Robert Thomson didn't say that we shouldn't expect a new signing. He said that it wouldn't be anything which will interest YOU specifically, presumably because he's aware that it's an incredibly exciting piece of news whilst you're a boring b*****d who goes to bed at 11pm.

5 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

OK, nothing's happening.

Never know, Robert Thomson is still up tweeting about politics.

Dare someone to reply asking about Saints 😂

A very meh transfer window, not that I was expecting anything else. When Hendry left I thought we would’ve brought someone else in, I wonder if we were even trying for anyone else. On the plus side we’ve kept McCann and spoony has signed a new deal. Hopefully we get the players the manager wants to keep signed up sharpish so we don’t have such a big job in the summer. 

Other clubs will make excuses and try to justify it but although we are tight in numbers, I'd prefer that to being bloated and having boys kicking around that have no prospect of playing. That can't be a healthy environment. 

Virtually every player we have has only one player between them and a jersey if they aren't playing and are working under a manager who keeps the team fresh with two systems. 

GK: Clark (24), Parish (9).
RWB: Rooney (23), Brown (N).
LWB: Tanser (27), Booth (15).
CB: Gordon (32), McCart (30), Kerr (24).
CM: McCann (28), Davidson (24), Craig (21), Bryson (15), Gilmour (N).
WF: Wotherspoon (32), Conway (27), O'Halloran (21), Middleton (N).
CF: May (30), Kane (24), Melamed (9).

Edited by Radford