Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, Sconesaint said:

Anyone know if we have a chance of trialing some fans in attendance for the County game? 

In theory yes with few ifs and buts...

Scottish Gov planned date for fans back in stadium is the 14th September so if that goes ahead as planned then we'll be past the trial period by the time the County game comes around  The but though is if the cases keep continuing as they are will they be keen to give approval? Probably not. 

Each club also need to demonstrate how they plan to implement the rules, make it safe etc and have to receive individual sign off from the gov for those plans before being allowed fans back. Personally no idea how prepared Saints are though and I know Saints can be slow at times but a few on here that have been in the ground on march day have mentioned they seem on the ball so if  Gov gives the go ahead as planned then some could be inside the ground for the County game. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

How old is the baby? It might fit them when they are about 9 months old. I always find football kits are small made. 

Currently a foetus. Due in November. I was wanting to give him the gift of a Saints kit as he’ll be receiving Everton kits from the other side of the family (🤢) but there unfortunately seems to be no newborn option available.

2 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Currently a foetus. Due in November. I was wanting to give him the gift of a Saints kit as he’ll be receiving Everton kits from the other side of the family (🤢) but there unfortunately seems to be no newborn option available.

Knock off baby gro?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373196476743

Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I take it Saints made Garry the PR man redundant then? 

Been mentioned somewhere he was let go/punted, aye.

Sounds like the clubs gone down the bare bones at non-playing level.

Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Replaced by the free labour of a school kid. 

What they going to do now he's back at school? 

Get Roddy Grant on it.

An upside down photo of a line up written on a notepad would be better than the 2 Conway graphic we got against St Mirren 😂

On 08/09/2020 at 11:17, The Real Saints said:

I don’t fully understand how babies work. Would a kit for 1-2 year olds be ok for a newborn baby?

Well first of all, congratulations. 

My experience of these things is well over a decade out of date but I seem to remember that you're supposed to keep newborns in blankets, natural fibres etc? They'd piss, shit and vomit all over it immediately in any case.

I do remember that they are absolutely tiny so a a 1-2 yo fit would probably be absolutely massive. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

My experience of these things is well over a decade out of date but I seem to remember that you're supposed to keep newborns in blankets, natural fibres etc? They'd piss, shit and vomit all over it immediately in any case.
I do remember that they are absolutely tiny so a a 1-2 yo fit would probably be absolutely massive. 

Better buying a Celtic or Rangers one if it’s going to piss vomit and shit on it.

3 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

It is my sister's baby rather than my own (praise be to the gods), but thank you nonetheless. 😄 Johnstoun's suggestion could be an option actually. That looks quite cute.

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

It is my sister's baby rather than my own (praise be to the gods), but thank you nonetheless. 😄 Johnstoun's suggestion could be an option actually. That looks quite cute.

I'm in the minority, but I prefer it to our new away kit. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese