Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

The price of an infant shirt is £40. More expensive than a junior shirt. Bizarre.

Before anyone makes any snide remarks, my sister is pregnant and I was thinking about purchasing an infant shirt for the baby. Not for myself.

Does seem absolutely mad. Not the fact your sisters pregnant or the fact the infant strip wouldn't fit you. the price I mean. 

6 minutes ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

It was way before all that. I argued that with games, Hendry could be a 12-15 goal a season striker at least, and you were saying not a hope in hell.

Realistically, I'm teasing you but it shows that sometimes we get things way wrong.

Fair dues.

I'm fairly sure I proclaimed Scougall one of the best players in the Country, TW had "run his course and was taking us down", and numerous times claimed MacLean was finished.

Its more surprising when I don't get something wrong tbh.

4 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

The price of an infant shirt is £40. More expensive than a junior shirt. Bizarre.

Before anyone makes any snide remarks, my sister is pregnant and I was thinking about purchasing an infant shirt for the baby. Not for myself.

Its a kit. Probably comes with shorts or socks or both.

Edit - comes with shorts. Just checked. I paid £38 for Falkirk kit for my wee boy. Got top, shorts and socks for that.

Edited by Honest Saints Fan

Fair dues.
I'm fairly sure I proclaimed Scougall one of the best players in the Country, TW had "run his course and was taking us down", and numerous times claimed MacLean was finished.
There were times when I genuinely thought Sir Macca was done, so you're far from alone.

Fair dues.
There were times when I genuinely thought Sir Macca was done, so you're far from alone.

Its a kit. Probably comes with shorts or socks or both.

Edit - comes with shorts. Just checked. I paid £38 for Falkirk kit for my wee boy. Got top, shorts and socks for that.

Ahh, OK, that makes more sense. Cheers. Would prefer there to be an option for just the shirt, but that’ll do.

Just now, ali_91 said:

So Katherine gets to laud it over her little brother for the rest of her days?

Red dotted and reported to child line. 

Yes, she certainly does. She's even asked for Callum Hendry on the back after reading her all the players names. Such an intelligent wee thing.

EeQp6fLXoAI_svj?format=jpg%26name=900x900&key=9fb2f8195ee3c32200cab80e51529eec1c3d90a4d3e0bae15611203c768a3463

beautiful :wub: 

I really want to like it...but I can’t. It’s a pish design if we’re being honest. The collar is vile and the white shoulder patches aren’t much better. The socks are shite as well.

Unless the away kit turns out to be an absolute stoater then I think this release will be getting put in the ever growing “disappointment” file.

Right... it’s gone on too long... My ocd is getting to me, I have to say it!

When will the ‘t’ from our name be screwed back up onto the main stand again? It’s been months! 

If someone knows who is responsible for such maintenance please give them a nudge/slap

Thank you

Yes. I was absolutely slating the boy.
If I've had a go at him at some stage and missed it then its clearly one I've got wrong. That happens when you actually have opinions sometimes.
There was a time when you posted his only two goals were tap ins against Dundee, but that was back when he was just breaking into the team. You've mostly been very positive about him. The lad has a big future I think.

Just buy a junior shirt then. I'm sure you'll grow into it.

13 minutes ago, The Marly said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:
Yes. I was absolutely slating the boy.
If I've had a go at him at some stage and missed it then its clearly one I've got wrong. That happens when you actually have opinions sometimes.

There was a time when you posted his only two goals were tap ins against Dundee, but that was back when he was just breaking into the team. You've mostly been very positive about him. The lad has a big future I think.

Aye, round about the time he said he runs about a lot but doesn't get any shots on target, doesn't make the keeper work etc

This was in the same month he nearly scored at Hamilton, the keeper saved and McMillan tapped in. Typical Random. 

Aye, round about the time he said he runs about a lot but doesn't get any shots on target, doesn't make the keeper work etc
This was in the same month he nearly scored at Hamilton, the keeper saved and McMillan tapped in. Typical Random. 
I'm sure he described Liam Gordon as shite at one time tae.

5 minutes ago, The Marly said:
13 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I'm sure he described Liam Gordon as shite at one time tae.

I'd have been through his door before now if that was the case...

Think all the season tickets except the free U12s ones are valid for the Saints TV. 
Quite shocked by the strip in all honesty. At least we'll get a lot of press coverage. No wonder they were so determined to keep it quiet. 

Strip is perfect. No reason to criticise as it is up there with all the others.