Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

16 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Well now that it's fact, allow me. Dearie me, bottom of the league, etc etc.

Six games in and we've played Celtic away, Aberdeen away, Hibs away and Rangers.

No room for error now though, we need to be getting 20 points, at least, by the winter break, which is about 14/15 games away, if we want to be anything more than relegation candidates.

Motherwell (H), County (A), St Mirren (A), Hamilton (H), Hearts (H) the next five. We need to get over 10 points from that IMO. If we lose the majority of those, we'll be relegated.

32 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I’ve been to three countries watching Saints in Europe, seen us win a Scottish Cup Semi Final for the first time ever, and watched us stroll to our first ever national trophy. 

You on the other hand? 

ETA: Get it right fucking up you. 

At least your not bothered, that's the main thing.

Motherwell (H), County (A), St Mirren (A), Hamilton (H), Hearts (H) the next five. We need to get over 10 points from that IMO. If we lose the majority of those, we'll be relegated.

Can’t see you getting many points from those games to be honest. And in the interests of clarity -

IMG_5040.jpg

Isn’t that just beautiful. Get it right fucking round ‘yoos’.

*enters St Johnstone thread*

Screenshot_20190922-210350_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4e4f74c5fedb52af31ab8dfe62ba3481.jpg

Always the easiest way to find out our result the night after a game.

I dont even read their posts but I can already taste the jealousy seeping out them.

Edited by RandomGuy.

*enters St Johnstone thread*
Screenshot_20190922-210350_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4e4f74c5fedb52af31ab8dfe62ba3481.jpg
Always the easiest way to find out our result the night after a game.
I dont even read their posts but I can already taste the jealousy seeping out them.

Sure you don’t. If you’d just f**k off from all our threads, acting like a total fud, thinking you’re smart, we’d leave you alone too.

How did the washed up alky do today?

5 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Remember when Fifespud sent his season ticket back in protest, then used his Wife’s?

They're already 7 points off the top two, just lost to a dross Morton side, and are below Arbroath, so hes probably not far away from another breakdown.

Probably why hes rocked up here, thinking about it.

Seeing a lot of Perth based rangers supporters posting photos with rangers players online outside the stadium.

Wish there was a way we could make it as difficult as possible on match days for the away fans to take photos with their players. Just for the sheer pettiness

10 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Seeing a lot of Perth based rangers supporters posting photos with rangers players online outside the stadium.

Wish there was a way we could make it as difficult as possible on match days for the away fans to take photos with their players. Just for the sheer pettiness

Nah, we'd just pander to them further. 

A group of them climbed the fence from the cremmy road and walked across our training pitch. The gate was obviously locked at the stadium end as, you know, it's a secured private area. The stewards reacted by just letting them in. There were also a group of Rangers fans in the Main Stand who had home tickets, the stewards reacted by finding seats for them amongst the Rangers support in the Ormond.

I'm surprised we dont just let them have the whole fucking stadium at this point, could even change the seats to read "Rangers" and have their badge placed on the corner flags.

Sums up what's wrong with many Saints fans. Completely detached from reality. Are people just playing to many computer games or something? Just cause they had Saints in the top 4 on football manager after a takeover doesn't mean that can happen in reality. 

While we get shite crowds etc no one will invest money in the club. There's no return for investment. What would benefit the club more is it the armchair fan that says they don't go cause "were shite" actually supported the club instead of lining the pockets of these Premier League clubs in England with their sky sports subscription. 

Were achieving nothing? Staying regularly in the division and often finishing top 6 despite again pittiful gate money. 

Wright punted? Aw just f**k off.

Rant over.