Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Radford said:

Played for us between 2005 and 2011. They once told @Kyle to "get a life" so he might be more willing to grass. 

Was he a Saintee? And hates the fucking Dundee?

4 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

just to clarify - I'm not actually Stevie May

To be fair that's exactly what you would say if you were. 

It's this quality content, rather than boxoffice signings, that's keeping the blue 'hot' sticker on this thread. Surely we'll get some sort of award this year?

I didn't think COG (?) was Comrie's dad as he said something about him playing against Saints next season, a dig at us being relegated. Thing is, he'd probably expect his beloved to get promoted so that would put Dunfermline above us but Raith or East Fife in the same division. I thought it might be younger player that ended up with one of them.

Fairly sure that Widge is Tam Scobbie. He has some problematic self-esteem issues, I think.

I’ve been called many things in my life, but that’s up there with possibly the most offensive!

6 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Kirk Broadfoot leaving Kilmarnock because he doesn't rate the management team is a pretty damning indictment of the management team.  

He will probably end up at Bolton, they are desperate enough for players to sign him

And yet over on the Kilmarnock thread you were insinuating that Broadfoot was too thick to be any sort of judge of anything.

Nightmare for you.

FF9D3FA7-3179-4876-91CD-2433BB575357.png

5 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

I didn't think COG (?) was Comrie's dad as he said something about him playing against Saints next season, a dig at us being relegated. Thing is, he'd probably expect his beloved to get promoted so that would put Dunfermline above us but Raith or East Fife in the same division. I thought it might be younger player that ended up with one of them.

I am 100% convinced it was Aaron's old man.