Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, 7-2 said:

A 'couldn't agree terms' or 'was keen to come but couldn't be completed before the deadline' would round the window off perfectly.

Feels like it, or Holt will be officially released by Rangers tonight, we'll hear nothing for a few days then he'll sign for an English team we "can't compete with", like Middlechester Rovers.

A bit disappointed we seem to only be going for Holt and nobody else.

Get the feeling nobody is heading out the way, tbh.

Then again, Morton signing someone. 

This feels desperate.

Edited by RandomGuy.

6 minutes ago, Templar said:

So are Albion Rovers

Speaking of Rovers, a few folk on their thread discussing how dreadful John Brogan's time in charge was. They mention a couple of players who they thought were especially bad, one of which comes onto defend his goalscoring record.

Its not an entertaining big bust up or anything, but got me wondering have we ever had Saints players/ coaches come onto here or WAP and get involved in discussion?  Or know of it happening at any other club players/ staff?  Links appreciated.

I remember hearing talk sport or something and Robbie Savage admitting after matches he used to go on forums under an alternative name and comment that he thought Savage had played well etc.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Speaking of Rovers, a few folk on their thread discussing how dreadful John Brogan's time in charge was. They mention a couple of players who they thought were especially bad, one of which comes onto defend his goalscoring record.

Its not an entertaining big bust up or anything, but got me wondering have we ever had Saints players/ coaches come onto here or WAP and get involved in discussion?  Or know of it happening at any other club players/ staff?  Links appreciated.

I remember hearing talk sport or something and Robbie Savage admitting after matches he used to go on forums under an alternative name and comment that he thought Savage had played well etc.

Theres a boy on here called @Reignman who appears in every club thread that Ally Roy signs for, and then claims he's a natural goalscorer whos unfairly ignored. 

Dumbarton got the worst of it.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Fairly sure that Widge is Tam Scobbie. He has some problematic self-esteem issues, I think.

2 minutes ago, Templar said:

Rumours of striker Osman Sow and defender Frederic Frans going to Kilmarnock. BBC

At least someones having a worse window than us.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres a boy on here called @Reignman who appears in every club thread that Ally Roy signs for, and then claims he's a natural goalscorer whos unfairly ignored. 

Dumbarton got the worst of it.

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

Fairly sure that Widge is Tam Scobbie. He has some problematic self-esteem issues, I think.

I regularly see the name 'Scoogz' under recently browsing, and wonder if it's Stefan keeping up with what's going on at his former club.  Or his Dad.  But then I remembered StevieMay17 posts here as well as the Ghost of Jim Morton, so possibly not.

If it is Stefan, say hello.

6 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I regularly see the name 'Scoogz' under recently browsing, and wonder if it's Stefan keeping up with what's going on at his former club.  Or his Dad.  But then I remembered StevieMay17 posts here as well as the Ghost of Jim Morton, so possibly not.

If it is Stefan, say hello.

Also 'Muzza81'. 

But that would be 7 years older than Murray ...

Of course most recently we got Aaron Comrie's dad.