Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Can we not f**k off back to WAP with this I'm so drunk drugs hic hic vroom vroom tragic patter. f**k off. 

Great input. If you don't like it why don't you f**k off back to WAP. 

Or, even better, add some input rather than sit sniping at every c**t else, twat.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Great input. If you don't like it why don't you f**k off back to WAP. 

Or, even better, add some input rather than sit sniping at every c**t else, twat.

Cos we already have one forum for old boys to write fifteen pages without ever mentioning the fitba. Don't need another. 

Can't yous all just write it down on a notepad and mail it each other? Think they used to have a system for that back when. 

Wonder of we'd enquire about Zac Rudden at Rangers for a season loan.

Seemed to know where the net was in a dire Falkirk side, might be an option for us given where we're at? Though admittedly I haven't seen him play so not sure what style he is if different to Kane/Hendry.

Just now, Super_J said:

Wonder of we'd enquire about Zac Rudden at Rangers for a season loan.

Seemed to know where the net was in a dire Falkirk side, might be an option for us given where we're at? Though admittedly I haven't seen him play so not sure what style he is if different to Kane/Hendry.

Hes injured and wont be fit for another month.

Still better than the shouts for Keillor-Dunn and Giles Barnes we're getting on WAP though.

I'm genuinely raging every time someone mentions Lafferty aswell, btw, we've just been too stingy to sign May or Hemmings, Lafferty was earning more a week than the two of them combined last season.

Rudden came to my mind as well. If we do sign him, he'd have to be one of two strikers coming in I reckon - can't really rely on a 19 year old carrying the main goalscoring burden all season.

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm genuinely raging every time someone mentions Lafferty aswell, btw, we've just been too stingy to sign May or Hemmings, Lafferty was earning more a week than the two of them combined last season.

Lafferty's in The Record saying he'd prefer to stay in the Premiership. Hearts would apparently be "ideal". Given they've already got Uche and have just signed Washington and Naismith along with having MacLean on their books it's probably a fair question to ask if they're in the market for another (expensive) striker.

“I’d like to stay in Scotland but I don’t know what to do.

“I’ve enjoyed playing abroad, I enjoy that type of football and the lifestyle of being abroad as my family would enjoy that but it’s not about just going somewhere hot and sunny.

“My preference would be to stay in the Premiership and my ideal move would be to go back to Hearts as I enjoyed my time there.

“People don’t realise how big a club they are but they are a terrific club who’ve signed Conor Washington an international team-mate of mine. He’s someone who will score goals and that’s what Hearts need right now.

“I need to sit down and assess things and decide my next step. We’ll see what the next chapter is.”

If you rule out Hearts as an option then if he wants to stay in Scotland he's going to have to take a pay cut of some sort tbh.

Edited by capt_oats

1 hour ago, dundee_creditor said:

Looking forward to Perth’s branch of the Kyle Lafferty fan clubs inaugural meeting. Each new member to receive a £5 free bet on the virtuals. 

F466A707-EFE1-4798-9C51-C52A04D3505B.jpeg

I am officially no longer a St Johnstone fan 😨