Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

it's a massive shambles

however as someone who lives his life fueled by vendettas and petty revenge, if whoever posted on here saying Steve Brown had made rowan vine get the bus home is true thats a whole new level of pettiness that i aspire to

I did hear someone say that he was at a bus stop, but surely he could have phoned a taxi?

As I said I can't see the whole thing being orchestrated and ultimately it harms him, and probably his client, a lot more than us. 

Just means we can crack on with signing a couple of boxoffice strikers. 

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Was it though? Expect to see him sign for the Buddies now.

See my previous post. I admit that I didn't foresee the script playing out in this way. Regardless of any local rivalries, I'd prefer to see Stevie in the Championship tbh. It would be irritating to see him playing for a worse club within the same league.

On 23/07/2019 at 18:03, RandomGuy. said:

Journalist who revealed the May deal says it wouldn't be announced today, assume the paperwork at Aberdeen is complicated.

The CB doesn't even arrive in the Country until later in the week.

On 23/07/2019 at 18:06, G_Man1985 said:

So to confirm. No signings will be signed today and it was balls.
Had 48 hour window to say a few players were going to sign and they havnt ?

I presume anything can still happen or I suppose fall apart until the dotted line is signed ?

On 23/07/2019 at 18:08, RandomGuy. said:

What?

The players have signed. The deals won't be announced officially until the paperwork is all dealt with, and we'll probably hold of the CB announcement until hes in Perth. 

I get the impression it can take days to get the relevant documents all processed with the SFA.

On 23/07/2019 at 18:13, G_Man1985 said:

But the deals can still collapse ? The club have made a statement to say they have both signed just waiting for a few things to sort out ?

On 23/07/2019 at 18:14, RandomGuy. said:

I'm not sure if you're trolling or thick.

Well played.

This is an amusing exhchage in hindsight.

See my previous post. I admit that I didn't foresee the script playing out in this way. Regardless of any local rivalries, I'd prefer to see Stevie in the Championship tbh. It would be irritating to see him playing for a worse club within the same league.
If he signs for St. Mirren, hell be in the championship next season anyway. Along with us.

At least we haven't alienated and destroyed any lingering morale in one of our three remaining strikers by sending him to play for the U18s in Blairgowrie last night...

The one option that Saints don't have today is silence.

Just now, Radford said:

At least we haven't alienated and destroyed any lingering morale in one of our three remaining strikers by sending him to play for the U18s in Blairgowrie last night...

Did he even score?

Just now, Radford said:

You do know exactly what we'll get is silence though?

So let's get this straight, Rowan and young Broon agree a deal, it's about to be signed, squad numbers were changed, medicals done etc, then someone phones Rowan offering more cash, the goal posts change then the deal breaks down on a few "minor issues". Rowan then meets the prospective new bidder, at Mcdiarmid, on a freebie from Ando? :lol:

That is top fucking trolling, well played.

Just now, Sheep62 said:

The last week or so worth of posts on this thread should be preserved for future laughs :thumsup2

Its crossed my mind that it might end up as "Gold" alongside the St Mirren fan moaning about them signing Deuchar 😂

1 minute ago, Radford said:

Surely this is crude attempt to just get him to f*ck off?

Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

You do know exactly what we'll get is silence though?

I don't think so, I'm sure we'll get some really in depth coverage of the Saints Lotto draws and if there's a new table football game in the Ormond Stand

The RUMOUR spreading about is that another club upped their offer, and Vine demanded Saints match it, Saints refused, neither side budged.