Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

So, what about Cummings then?

Was in Nottingham when the one article linking him claimed he was in Perth...

2 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

We've probably signed Callum Booth but the club are too scared to announce it

Hes signed down South.

Can only envisage silence from the club today, unless they put a statement outlining why its collapsed, they certainly won't announce any signings.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes signed down South.

Can only envisage silence from the club today, unless they put a statement outlining why its collapsed, they certainly won't announce any signings.

shall we start a wee game of bingo for the official announcement on it?

I would like to include "dissapointed to announce" "did all we could" "made him a very acceptable offer" "Rowan Vine is a massive c*nt" on my card

Just now, steviemay17 said:

shall we start a wee game of bingo for the official announcement on it?

I would like to include "dissapointed to announce" "did all we could" "made him a very acceptable offer" "Rowan Vine is a massive c*nt" on my card

You've probably nailed it, tbf, including the last bit.

Hopefully lessons learned from the whole thing, it should never have been so public, and now the pressure on the club to sign a first team striker has gone from big to absolutely monumental. Genuinely feel sorry for the striker we do sign now.

it's a massive shambles

however as someone who lives his life fueled by vendettas and petty revenge, if whoever posted on here saying Steve Brown had made rowan vine get the bus home is true thats a whole new level of pettiness that i aspire to

In this tight league, a quality striker can be the difference between challenging for top six and being in serious trouble. As things stand, I fear we're a lot closer to the latter.

I feel like it's the easy option to blame Rowan Vine for this. Which is exactly why I'm going to blame Rowan Vine. f**k you, Rowan.

1 minute ago, steviemay17 said:

it's a massive shambles

however as someone who lives his life fueled by vendettas and petty revenge, if whoever posted on here saying Steve Brown had made rowan vine get the bus home is true thats a whole new level of pettiness that i aspire to

He didn't even give Vine a ticket for the match last night, Vine had to get one through Ando.

In retrospect such a minor detail is probably telling.