Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

26 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Can't take too much from a match like that. Brechin seem to offer absolutely nothing as a team and they've already been pumped by Forfar and Ross County. Having said that, I was satisfied with the performance. The finishing was still below-par at times, but we were definitely more inventive in front of goal and reaped the rewards. Duffy and Kerr looked like classy b*****ds at the back, although they were pretty much untroubled throughout. Murray was a dynamo in the centre alongside the impressive McClean. The latter looks something like the type of midfielder we've been missing. A potential partnership there. You wouldn't have thought that Kennedy had recently got back from an injury. Kane put Saturday's mare behind him and got a goal. Hendry looked sharp when he came on and he also got a goal. I think McMillan's time is up. O'Halloran's pace was impressive. His overall performance was just lacking a bit of end product and intelligence at times. 

Northcott looks like he has promise. I'd be getting him and McCann out on loan. 

Did you stay long enough to see if Stevie was paraded after the game?

8 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Are you the random guy of Dundee fans? Tedious b*****d 

I find it strange like yourself that Stevie signed last week but the Saintees haven’t announced it or played him in any games whilst being papped oot the Cup by Montrose and Ross County. 

Just now, Yenitit said:

I find it strange like yourself that Stevie signed last week but the Saintees haven’t announced it or played him in any games whilst being papped oot the Cup by Montrose and Ross County. 

Do you think he’s going to sign for Dundee? 

Just now, Dick Van Dyke said:

I think most are just enjoying prodding RG after he's had a complete breakdown over the whole scenario tbh.

2 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Nah, we don't want him, especially now. Just funny to stoke the flames, this saga has had more twists and turns than a cheap garden hose.

42 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Teehee.

I'm disgusted to see someone promoting such an OF-centric Scottish football site, tbh.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Y'know what, I agree. What is the best site to look at for non-OF stuff?

I'm not sure there is any decent ones, tbh, which is a crying shame. Most seem to have either given up, or moved into podcasts.

FWIW Bananaman has confirmed the failed medical story is shite, Scott Burns has rewteeted it too...

Edited by RandomGuy.

46 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Both played at Blairgowrie for a Saints 11

Ouch. That’ll be the end of them if we’d rather have a bench of 6 than give either of them a seat on it. 

Edited by Kyle

I’d quite like an end to our transfer business soon, one way or another. It’s all become very tedious second guessing what’s actually happening. Assuming Callaghan and McMillan will be shipped out which will hopefully allow us 2/3 to come In. Regardless who they turn out to be, we clearly need cover on certain areas so hopefully we are out our of our misery soon.