Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Wait.. Is there actually the slightest chance that it might be Stevie May?

No. Seems like the Aberdeen deal is back on. They seem convinced, along with bookies, that he's signing for them tomorrow. Maybe suggests it'll be Storey that signs for us.

Not necessarily poo pooing the Coulibaly rumours but have any English sides not shown any interest? When he was going free, I would have been thinking that an English Championship or even League One side would offer something that would make him a relatively low risk gamble to them but blow Scottish teams out of the water. Just seems a bit too good to me.

Robert Thomson confirming May will be an Aberdeen player by the weekend. That'll surely push Storey out the door.

Get the feeling TW never planned to loan Kane out, and was deciding between Storey and this other target, but has now decided to bring in two new forwards and loaning Kane out was easier than selling Cummins.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Robert Thomson confirming May will be an Aberdeen player by the weekend. That'll surely push Storey out the door.

Get the feeling TW never planned to loan Kane out, and was deciding between Storey and this other target, but has now decided to bring in two new forwards and loaning Kane out was easier than selling Cummins.

"Selling cummins" ahahahahaha 

Post the highlights here please as I refuse to go on it.

It's currently trundling on with people suggesting we sign Andreu, hours after someone else suggested it and was told he'd signed elsewhere. A lot of people suggesting Callum Hendry deserves a chance before we sign another striker aswell. This seasons Thomson, it seems.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

It's currently trundling on with people suggesting we sign Andreu, hours after someone else suggested it and was told he'd signed elsewhere. A lot of people suggesting Callum Hendry deserves a chance before we sign another striker aswell. This seasons Thomson, it seems.

Holy f**k. I sat in a different part of the East stand for the Partick game, the amount of absolute clueless morons in our support is utterly baffling. Started off as great entertainment but that soon wore off. I actually had to tell about 6 of these mutants the reason Macca couldn't "challenge for the fucking ball" was because he was offside. These twats don't even know the rules of the game they are watching.

Apparently Robert Thomson has tweeted that he doesn't expect any new signings in for Saturday.

He has yes, ended it with "but things can change..."

Be great seeing the folk moaning Hendry doesn't get a chance, moaning that we only have two senior strikers, on Saturday.