Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

It could just mean that's when his trial period ends.

Was meant to be a ten day trial, started on the 12th or 13th...

As in, his trial started on a Wednesday, and 10 working days worth of trial would take it up to the Wednesday in question.

A complete by the by, but does anyone else think TW looks like the inevitable property developer/fairground owner bad guy from 70's Scooby Doo cartoons?

I half expect him to rip off that face revealing Alex Totten, muttering about getting away with it, marble staircases etc..

7 hours ago, Kyle said:

Any French speakers among us? devrait s'engager avec I think means 'should engage with' and the ending seems to say 'by next Wednesday'. I'm not sure if this means he'll be signing by next Wednesday, or if this journalist reckons his trial finishes next Wednesday?

R H should be signing up with St J FC in Scotland by next Wednesday. 

You'd assume any chance of us getting Maksimov is probably over now he's bagged another two goals in Europe (surely must be near being the top scorer in the competition), larger clubs have to be noticing him.

You're right actually. I just assumed he was Lithuanian.

So Russia isn't in the EU? I've been wrong twice now [emoji23]

I wouldn't write it off yet. We can still double his current wage to £30 a week and also further his real career by getting him guaranteed work at the berries and then tattie howking. I'd say that as soon as Trackies are knocked out he'll join us. 

Get those tugging arms ready lads - Habran has started following the official St Johnstone twitter page as well as the number one St Johnstone news twitter page. #AnnounceHabran

Edited by Kyle

I'm genuinely buzzing and I've only seen him play 15 minutes [emoji23] he'll likely be absolutely fucking awful, but it's the exact type of signing you make on FM (released youngster from one of the biggest clubs in Europe) so I can't see it failing.

I'm genuinely buzzing and I've only seen him play 15 minutes [emoji23] he'll likely be absolutely fucking awful, but it's the exact type of signing you make on FM (released youngster from one of the biggest clubs in Europe) so I can't see it failing.

FM is a game Bawb. A game.