The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2016-2017

glensmad

I dont see a fixture for us on the 20th? We still have Irvine Vics to play at home and both teams dont have a game, am i missing something? Regarding the fixtures, its scandalous that we were made to play 6 games in 2weeks, no need for it, obviously other teams have had that problem too but im looking at my own teams, the Girvan situation is a joke!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Krfc 10 said:

I dont see a fixture for us on the 20th? We still have Irvine Vics to play at home and both teams dont have a game, am i missing something? Regarding the fixtures, its scandalous that we were made to play 6 games in 2weeks, no need for it, obviously other teams have had that problem too but im looking at my own teams, the Girvan situation is a joke!

Duncansfield is not available on the 20th. Had asked for an away game. Irvine Vics game was scheduled for 20th but now removed.

We at Girvan are no more annoyed at the situation as other clubs are. Why cant we play Renfrew this Wednesday night as both clubs have no fixture . Also can I say Girvan had no input on the ko time on Wednesday night at all . The original ko was 7-00 then it got changed to 7-30 . If you don't keep an eye on the west region web site every 4 hrs you could easily miss things as it changes more times than the Scottish weather.

Match abandoned at Cumbernauld after 15 minutes with Glens 1-0 up.

Was a fine afternoon until about 10 minutes before kick off when it turned into a monsoon that didn't stop and by kick off time it was clear that if we started we wouldn't finish and so it proved. The ball and players were splashing all over the place and with there being plenty of lying water on the park the referee had no option.

HOWEVER it stopped raining within 20 minutes of his decision and it hasn't started back up yet - not sure why he didn't give the rain time to go off or the pitch time to drain a bit.

DSC04761.JPG

DSC04767.JPG

DSC04779.JPG

...and free entry for the rearranged game for everyone - including those who weren't there.

DSC04758.JPG

DSC04775.JPG

DSC04784.JPG

Av never witnessed a refereeing and linesman performance like that in ma life , gave peasy a pen , when the only man who shouted for it was mgladrigan , then he sent our man off an he wasnt the guy nearest the peasy player wrong player,nicky prentice booted up an down the place , let them away with bookings , he ruined the game from start 2 finish , an just 2 rub salt in the wounds there 5th it was a clear bye kick , the two of them couldnt get it right between them an gave a corner which they scored from , then sent paul mcbride off just to put the tin lid on it !

I dont mind getting beat fair and square but that was ridiculous today !!!!!

Av never witnessed a refereeing and linesman performance like that in ma life , gave peasy a pen , when the only man who shouted for it was mgladrigan , then he sent our man off an he wasnt the guy nearest the peasy player , nicky prentice booted up an down the place , let them away with bookings , he ruined the game from start 2 finish , an just 2 rub salt in the wounds there 5th it was a clear bye kick , the two of them couldnt get it right between them an gave a corner which they scored from , then sent paul mcbride off just to put the tin lid on it !
I dont mind getting beat fair and square but that was ridiculous today !!!!!

Just heard about the penalty. Apparently it was Mick McGhee who 'fouled' him but ref sent Spade off. Also heard Nicky got kicked up and down the park all day

Just heard about the penalty. Apparently it was Mick McGhee who 'fouled' him but ref sent Spade off. Also heard Nicky got kicked up and down the park all day

Exactly , couldnt even get that right .

Fuckin idiot .[emoji35]

And he booked paul mcbride for a 2nd time an was ready 2 play on , the farside lino had 2 flag an tell him !

Absolute amateur !

Anger would be the understatement of the century after our game at Peasy today!!!

The referee was a disgrace and needs to take a good look himself. I honestly hope there was a referee inspector their today, because this guy has a clear problem with our team.

Nicky Prentice on endless occasions fouled and kicked when on attack, yet nothing was seen or done about it. Yet we get a man sent off (a player who wasn't even involved) for as soft a penalty you'll see anywhere??? 

If anytime a decision has changed the entire complexion of a game it was this. 1-0 Kilsyth after a great headed corner and looking fairly strong and in control, then the most ridiculous decision given against us ruins what was a very decent game.

Time and time again it was ridiculous decisions against us and nothing going the opposite way.

Paul Mcbride was then sent off for apparently saying something, that then had to be pointed out by a linesman as being his 2nd yellow card lol. Absolute comedy moment lol!!

It's nothing to do with sour grapes or that, and I'm sure any neutrals in attendance will agree on the farcical performance from today's ref. You can accept losing when the other team has won fairly, but not when the referee is quite obviously biased and would be as well wearing your oppositions colours.

Hopefully karma comes back to this idiot of the game!!

Wrong identity, books someone 3 times, yip you read right 3 times, nicky prentice also had to go off injured he was kicked up and down the park that much, anyone know who the ref was? Shouldnt be near a football park again, as a ref that is, farcical

Archived