Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Somebody obviously seriously rattled Joshua's cage, that he returned to the ring for that shpiel.

It was clearly from the heart & took some guts to show Usyk the respect he deserves.

Still doesn't cover that he got his tactics wrong. Guys of that size have to put it right on Usyk from the word go.

A Usyk/Fury fight will be a complete shitfest, as Fury will use his size & weight to smother the Ukranian Champ.

Somebody obviously seriously rattled Joshua's cage, that he returned to the ring for that shpiel.
It was clearly from the heart & took some guts to show Usyk the respect he deserves.
Still doesn't cover that he got his tactics wrong. Guys of that size have to put it right on Usyk from the word go.
A Usyk/Fury fight will be a complete shitfest, as Fury will use his size & weight to smother the Ukranian Champ.
It was a narcissistic rant with a bit of "well done to my opponent who just beat me by the way". Absolute tosser.

4 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Maybe would've showed more respect not to dump the belts out the ring then go on a rant that consisted of "ME ME ME"

17 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Don't think Joshua has embarrassed him by any means there, gave Usyk a real good challenge. 

Classy from him at the end aswell. 

I've had some posts in my time that haven't aged well. 

Usually takes longer than 2 minutes for them to sour though, christ. 

Sky straight to 'was he concussed' which is laughable at first but to be honest, would make sense.

I mean he went from bowing down on the mat in front of him in a classy moment to a frothing mess in a few minutes. Absolute madness but it really didn't make sense from chucking belts to the speech. 

I got the fear when the first judge gave it to Joshua 👀 Think Joshua took too many blows to the head. wtf was that all about after the fight ? What a fanny , so glad Usyk won. Classy fighter in and out the ring , unlike Joshua who's mask slipped oops. 

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Sky straight to 'was he concussed' which is laughable at first but to be honest, would make sense.

I mean he went from bowing down on the mat in front of him in a classy moment to a frothing mess in a few minutes. Absolute madness but it really didn't make sense from chucking belts to the speech. 

When after the fight when Joshua bowed down on the mat to join Usyk, I started thinking something ain't right. It seemed a bit odd to me and Usyk gave him a death stare and then again when Joshua flung the belts out the ring. 

3 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Missed it, but was the belt throwing before or after his return to the ring?

Before. He threw them out the ring, left the ring, sort of got into an argument with the crowd, got part way out the arena and then  stormed back.