Meth Damon

Boxing Thread

Taylor has been hammering the sunbeds to such an extent that he may start racially abusing the person he sees in the mirror. 

Strong rumours that Pac v Conor will be this year in the Middle East.

What a fucking embarrassment that will be
And the thing is, hundreds of thousands of idiots (myself included) will pay to see it on the box. God I hate myself sometimes.

And the thing is, hundreds of thousands of idiots (myself included) will pay to see it on the box. God I hate myself sometimes.
Watching McGregor get absolutely annihilated in a boxing ring is worth a few quid tbh. And in the interest of fairness, I'd say the same about Pac or Floyd getting in the Octagon.

He was a fucking embarrassment against Floyd who absolutely carried him, and could/should have put his light out in 1. My only hope is that Pacquiao makes no such concession.

Mad that people get annoyed with McGregor making coin when Taylor is much more odious.

Shame he will cruise it tomorrow as he is a supremely talented boxer.

Edited by JMDP

Mad that people get annoyed with McGregor making coin when Taylor is much more odious.
Shame he will cruise it tomorrow as he is a supremely talented boxer.
Taylor is a boxer. McGregor has as much business in a boxing ring with Manny Pacquiao as Logan Paul does with Floyd (also rumoured). This isnt people getting annoyed with Conors personality or antics, it's the sham that boxing is becoming, for me at least anyway.

Of course, Floyd before and Manny now have to take their huge share of the blame also for participating in this utter circus if it happens.

As for Taylor, it's a real shame what hes like outside the ring. He will always be a fantastic watch but really cant get behind him and be a fan because of it. Maybe (hopefully) one day he will educate himself and make good on some of the shit he comes away with but for now hes just an arse of a laddie

I have £5 on Khongsong for literally no other reason than if he wins I'll be singing this the remainder of the weekend :

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

I have £5 on Khongsong for literally no other reason than if he wins I'll be singing this the remainder of the weekend :

Think I’ll join you. He has been in with some decent fighters and has KO power. Don’t see how it’s anywhere near as wide as the odds male out. Same record as Taylor, more KO’s. He was a reserve for WBSS (as was Postol, if that is a measure of the quality of reserve they had on standby the he is a risk). I’m fascinated to see if Ben Davison is genuinely a trainer or if he is just a personal trainer who got a bit lucky by knowing BJS. 

On 25/09/2020 at 08:50, Shandön Par said:

Taylor has been hammering the sunbeds to such an extent that he may start racially abusing the person he sees in the mirror. 

Just when you think he can't get anymore Pans he always finds a way.yXAbrOQ.png.10e46e401a4548b582d9b61602908e49.png

Eta: He at least supports Hibs so doesn't fit into the Pans orangeman stereotype.bQshDtu.png.670ce6b45b043fef5cb714454aa1dfcb.png

Edited by Boostin' Kev

Disappointed with the song choices. 

Ecstatic at the 'Tortin Tornido' announcement.