Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Might bet against Kell Brook this weekend. He doesnt sound the least bit interested. If the body across from him is live he is in trouble.

I feel the opposite if I'm honest! The coverage I've heard from him sounds as if he is bang on it for one last crack. Maybe I've listened to the narrative too much! Looks in great nick also.

22 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

I feel the opposite if I'm honest! The coverage I've heard from him sounds as if he is bang on it for one last crack. Maybe I've listened to the narrative too much! Looks in great nick also.

Likewise.   

That's a shocker for Uncle Frank. He obviously didn't have the cash to give Josh that big US fight or get Stevenson over here.

Warrington and Hearn didn't seem to be on the best of terms when he left them for Queensberry initially but I suppose money talks and he has been assured of a big fight in the summer.

Saw that Tyan Booth had been vanished off YouTube. His stuff about Barry Hearn and Jeffrey Epstein maybe didn't go down too well. That or his claims that he has a 3-0 record in street fights against local ladies of the night.  
He was always good for a waste of 10 minutes. Has he popped up anywhere else?

On 14/02/2020 at 15:21, Shandon Par said:

Saw that Tyan Booth had been vanished off YouTube. His stuff about Barry Hearn and Jeffrey Epstein maybe didn't go down too well. That or his claims that he has a 3-0 record in street fights against local ladies of the night.  

He's some boy.

On 14/02/2020 at 15:21, Shandon Par said:

In his most recent video he basically accused Kugan of being a rapist and called the woman who claimed Kobe Bryant raped her "a dirty slag cos she had the cum of three different men in her c**t."   I think that did it tbh 😂