Meth Damon

Boxing Thread

Chisora v Parker should be a great laugh, and Taylor v Prograis in a unification fight for the WBSS trophy is more than worthy of being on Pay-Per-View regardless of the undercard. Had plenty of  complaints about Box Office cards before, but this isn't one of them.

Fair play to Tyson Fury getting involved in the wrestling. That'll boost his profile massively in the States.

Tyson Fury is for some strange reason exactly the sort of person I'd expect to see involved in wrestling what with his penchant for drugs.

Does anyone outside of school age actually watch wrestling? They aint going to be watching boxing, its all MMA with da kidz now.

Chisora v Parker should be a great laugh, and Taylor v Prograis in a unification fight for the WBSS trophy is more than worthy of being on Pay-Per-View regardless of the undercard. Had plenty of  complaints about Box Office cards before, but this isn't one of them.

Chisora v Parker is off?
Taylor v Prograis is a ppv worthy fight for me as well though.

Chisora v Parker is off?
Taylor v Prograis is a ppv worthy fight for me as well though.

Soz, mistype. Meant Price. Would imagine it’ll be a four / five round firefight with one of them (probably Price) getting bombed out. Should be a good laugh.

Soz, mistype. Meant Price. Would imagine it’ll be a four / five round firefight with one of them (probably Price) getting bombed out. Should be a good laugh.

Aye, I think similar. Price used his size and jab well against Allen but Allen hasn’t shown the power Chisora has, despite his excellent body shot v Browne. Expect Chisora to have his hand raised by the end of the 6th tbh.

David Price will do well with his jab for a couple of rounds and then get brutally knocked unconcious, the sort of knockout that they don't show a replay of straight away in case the guy dies.

29 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

David Price will do well with his jab for a couple of rounds and then get brutally knocked unconcious, the sort of knockout that they don't show a replay of straight away in case the guy dies.

Price's chin is made of crisps

Can only hope this is Prices final payday. Cant take that many brutal ko’s at heavyweight without some sort of long term consequences.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Can only hope this is Prices final payday. Cant take that many brutal ko’s at heavyweight without some sort of long term consequences.

Chisora isn't that great of a boxer but he has power and he's going to rip Price's head off and it's not going to be enjoyable to watch tbh

I'm no expert, but Price's tactic of defending punches with his face doesn't seem the best idea?

Even more so considering Amir Khan has a better chin than him

Could see Price and Chsiora simultaneously knocking each other out. 
I'm no expert, but Price's tactic of defending punches with his face doesn't seem the best idea?
First hand thoughts on this Shandon?

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

First hand thoughts on this Shandon?

Fine tactic. Sizzora might break his hand. 

Oh shit 

Apparently, there was videos of him dancing in a nightclub earlier in the evening, then crashes his Ferrari at 3am.
Expected to survive which is the main thing but f**k knows how serious his injuries are.