Meth Damon

Boxing Thread

Allan really come back in to this the last couple of rounds.

It's a good wee scrap. McGregor looks levels above but Allan has done well in spells and looks a hardy wee b*****d.

Some crowd eh mutants with him as well.

Knew I’d be able to jinx it. Bit of an early stoppage I think though

Poor stoppage that for me. Give it another 10 seconds he never actually landed there when Loughlin jumped in.

Decent wee scrap there. McGregor always In control.

Think there was 2 rounds, maybe 3, could say Allan got the better but McGregor never looked hurt whereas Allan looked hurt a few times. Commentary said along the lines of better stopping it early than late which you have to agree with really, especially when it’s a Jambo getting the win imo

IMG_2216.jpg
You can probably let go of the mic, Barry, I don’t imagine Farooq is going to try and keep it.

Poor stoppage that for me. Give it another 10 seconds he never actually landed there when Loughlin jumped in.

Agree with that. Ref jumped the gun and called the stop just a little too quickly IMO.

Agree with that. Ref jumped the gun and called the stop just a little too quickly IMO.
Not for me, I had McGregor to win in the 8th

I thought Lee lost both the second and third and a couple of the other rounds could have gone either way. Not his best performance but did enough in the end up. I think the knockout was coming even if the ref jumped in a tad early

Usyk has been confirmed as Mandatory for the WBO title, after the Joshua Ruiz rematch.

Just finished watching the McGregor Allen fight, agree that McGrefor was in control and was on his way to winning it but the stoppage did look a tad early.

I think McGregor just decided to scrap it out, when he boxed at Range he looked far more comfortable but he obvsiouky wanted to fight it out. He can probably do that against guys like Allen but as he steps up in class he’ll need to fight smarter.

ATG Samuel The Nigerian Nightmare Peter is back in the big time fighting live on Channel Five against Tommy Fury's cousin.

Great news.

Edited by Detournement

Luke Campbell v Lomachenko. August 31st. Box office.

Luke Campbell will take a severe pounding in that one. Career ender IMO.

Canelo looking to fight Kovalev at Caneloweight to become a "4 weight Champion".

Good to see after putting in a genuinely good performance (despite his rehydration clause bullshit) Canelo reminding us what an absolite diva bitch he is

Might be worth going to that to see Loma in the flesh.

Canelo looking to fight Kovalev at Caneloweight to become a "4 weight Champion".

Good to see after putting in a genuinely good performance (despite his rehydration clause bullshit) Canelo reminding us what an absolite diva bitch he is

Callum Smith been pushing for the fight (on sky website etc. at least) with Canelo.

Callum Smith been pushing for the fight (on sky website etc. at least) with Canelo.

I think Smith will end up fighting Billy Joe Saunders.

I think Smith will end up fighting Billy Joe Saunders.
Why am I getting flashbacks to Warrington/Galahad?