Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Glad I picked the KO, Crawford was amazing. Hope fights with him, Spence and Thurman can happen.

Does he go straight for Thurman, or take on Spence/Horn first?

Garcia chasing him up would create a pretty stacked division.

Nothing left at LW, following last night's fight.

He'll fight Horn firstt i would imagine, its the easiest fight to make. Hopefully Thurman and Spence fight as well and then we can get another fight for all the belts.

Crawford could now move up to welterweight, and promoter Bob Arum has said the American may face the winner of the rematch between Manny Pacquiao and Jeff Horn.

"I'm all for it," said Crawford.

9 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Shakur Stevenson wasn't too impressive. Needs to sit down on his punches and plant his feet a bit more but that will come in time hopefully as if he doesn't have power it will hold him back massively. Hard to tell powrer in the amateurs but he has all the skills.

Watched his debut and thought he looked better last night, still a pup as well, got good potential as a pro. 

Needed those lols given by the ref in the Whyte fight after sitting through that Reed 10 rounder, Tann must've wondered what else he had to do to quit. 

Thought Crawford would take the piss but not as much as that, very impressive.