Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

On this evidence, Parker gets beat by basically every top level heavyweight. Every c**t over 14 stone and with a set of gloves will be on the phone to his promoter after this fight.

Joshua could legitimately be dangerous, I think he could do serious neurological damage to him.

I'd be taking Chisora, Bellew and Whyte to take him out, let alone someone like Joshua, Fury, Wlad, Wilder or Ortiz.

If the Razvan right hand lands me and the puppy will be rioting in the living room. Big Raz 4 life!

Would have like to have seen Hughie Fury against Parker now. Can't see that fight happening anymore, all the big guns will be chucking money at Parker.
I'm going to miss the end of this fight, hope I'll be reading about Big Raz landing that bomb and knocking the hype train clean off its tracks.

I feared the worst when I saw the Parker video was 55 mins.  Sky commentary was equally as bad as the action.  Couldn't even be arsed to mute it and put music on like usual for some reason.

Bellew and Hearn really have pulled a masterstroke after that awful win against Haye.  He'd get battered by probably at least 5 cruiserweights with no appeal to casuals so he'll get cashed out against some dummy HW in hometown show.

Bellew saying his heavyweight record (1-0, against Haye) is better than Parker and Wilder combined. "Parker is a step backwards for me". I used to like Bellew, what a fud I was/am.

I used to like him at light heavy as he was just a quite limited, honest trier who was a boxing fan. However he's obviously decided to dismiss any credibility and just sell out by adopting the David Haye WWE celebrity boxer route.
The man is a fanny.

On this evidence, Parker gets beat by basically every top level heavyweight. Every c**t over 14 stone and with a set of gloves will be on the phone to his promoter after this fight.

Never seen the fight but on all evidence I've seen as Parker he was always going nowhere- and I've seen him since the 2010 commonwealth games.

Never seen the fight but on all evidence I've seen as Parker he was always going nowhere- and I've seen him since the 2010 commonwealth games.

I was always moderately impressed with his combinations and hand speed when he was on the way up, but he hasn't developed in the slightest from when he was knocking out cans. Looked like big name fodder today.

Tony Bellew has always been an utter fucking cuntknuckle and always will be an utter fucking cuntknuckle, because he is an utter fucking cuntknuckle. Despise the cretin.