Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Aye, the Scott fight was atrocious and that was mostly Scott's doing. Ortiz didn't look anything special against Allen either though - who lets face it is a total jobber. If it happens, I hope you're right and it's good fight. I can't see much appetite for it though.

Bellew saying his heavyweight record (1-0, against Haye) is better than Parker and Wilder combined. "Parker is a step backwards for me". I used to like Bellew, what a fud I was/am.

He has a better win on his resume than either of them. Parker in particular had done nothing but is considered with the big boys for done reason.

Pretty clear to me that if you're ranking it then it'd be
Fury
AJ
Klitschko
Wilder
Fatty Ortiz

He has a better win on his resume than either of them. Parker in particular had done nothing but is considered with the big boys for done reason.

Pretty clear to me that if you're ranking it then it'd be
Fury
AJ
Klitschko
Wilder
Fatty Ortiz

While Haye is a big name I'm not convinced it's a big win. Consider his absence, his age and his injuries. It is a bigger name than Parker has claimed though. Fury, AJ, Wlad, Wilder all agree...then much of a muchness I think.

A joke but he originally signed to fight Hughie Fury so I'll not be too harsh on him. Especially considering the other 2 heavyweight champions first few defences

Can't compare this bum to an undefeated Breazeale (which I believe was a mandatory) or even Molina. Agree they were both a nonsense but this is a proper joke this morning.