Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Top Rank win the rights to Beterbiev and Smith, outbidding Matchroom by £15k ($2.115m to $2.1m). Can see Callum Smith getting destroyed in this one. 

Take it the fight will take place in North America then?

Credit to John Ryder he won a few rounds and showed the heart of a lion. Busted nose and mouth since round two but he kept battling away and really lasting the 12 was always going to be the realistic goal out there.

Left it all in the ring. Ryan Garcia could learn a thing or two from that.

• 2 weeks later...

He's been a parody for sometime but Fury calling out the three saying he's always ready - yesterday - then trying to manoeuvre into MMA against a guy that would very possibly kill him has brought one of the best tweets I've seen in a while.

Fury has come out today demanding Usyk takes the fight - but only at Wembley and only at the 30% he already agreed to or no fight - knowing full well Usyk already stated if the date was changed from April fight it would be 50/50 split or nothing. 

Usyk responds with this video.

Long live Ukraine.

18 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Fury has come out today demanding Usyk takes the fight - but only at Wembley and only at the 30% he already agreed to or no fight - knowing full well Usyk already stated if the date was changed from April fight it would be 50/50 split or nothing. 

Usyk responds with this video.

Long live Ukraine.

Fuckin brilliant! He’s got his number. #jumpstyle 😂🤣😂

Edited by kiddy

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Loma v Haney aaverage good, very technical fight. Probably don't agree with the decision but don't have a problem with it either

Just watched this and I don’t agree with that decision at all. Very very harsh on Loma imo

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Just watched this and I don’t agree with that decision at all. Very very harsh on Loma imo

When I looked further into it than just a tight call in a close fight, Morettis card was cock and balls. 

I'd like to rewatch with the volume off, but for me Loma was in charge for almost the whole fight and I seen him as the winner

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

When I looked further into it than just a tight call in a close fight, Morettis card was cock and balls. 

I'd like to rewatch with the volume off, but for me Loma was in charge for almost the whole fight and I seen him as the winner

Yeah there are far too many of these completely out of sync scorecards in big fights these days. It makes the full think look amateurish.